Spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire

Lately, stage 16, I get stun and stun lasts till stage 19(till i get killed). Honestly, i dont think r2(support) is capable to provide a solution, any one here knows how to get past/work around this.
    thank
    Click image for larger version

Name:	spire1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	1756671
    Last edited by Hot Shot; 09-14-2014, 07:12 AM.
    Sarcasm Intended

i think he's a hacker
    there was a particular run where the entire group lagged on our sylph delphic (which would of killed him)
    instead we all lagged used our basic attack and he buffed and killed us all??
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

its not just stun, the old buff doesnot go away till, i get next negetive buff, eg: i bleed in kinght, i will bleed till i get damage reduction in next mage boss
      damage reduction lasts till i get bleed in dragon, other buffs are ok but stun makes me really useless.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Never seen that happen with the stun before. Maybe try to refresh? Might be more serious like the bleed bug from ages ago which (finally) got fixed; for that one, all you could do was suck it up and hope for the best.

I'm not sure...15 is kinda quick so sometimes it can rage and then one shot everyone before you get a chance to act.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          Never seen that happen with the stun before. Maybe try to refresh? Might be more serious like the bleed bug from ages ago which (finally) got fixed; for that one, all you could do was suck it up and hope for the best.

I'm not sure...15 is kinda quick so sometimes it can rage and then one shot everyone before you get a chance to act.
          i thought of reloading, but our team is not that strong so reloading such late wont make any sense, additionally loading vulcan would take another block of bosses, and w\o vulcan i am again useless there.
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

There is a bug that also annoys me, while taking dmg i know that boss gonna kill me with that hit so i wait to die then revive myself.. guess what i press on it and find my char dead but i am taking dmg and gaining rage.. till i die hitting normal
            Name: Executioner
            Class: Critical Knight
            Sylph: Hercules **
            Server: S42 (Kabam)
            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
            Guild: Paradox

Comment

its all about br and how much Vulcans u got ....my group use Vulcans on 18+ bosses and we come to 21 boss aq

and whoever got that iris tell him to change to aq or herc to maximize 200% from Vulcan on its Delphic

otherwise no harmful bugs I encountered only beneficial....sometime bosses do nothing like they are afk lol so we kill them without effort ....its very rare and don't know to recreate them ...also noticed that bug on 4 boss in dragon invasion

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                its all about br and how much Vulcans u got ....my group use Vulcans on 18+ bosses and we come to 21 boss aq

and whoever got that iris tell him to change to aq or herc to maximize 200% from Vulcan on its Delphic

otherwise no harmful bugs I encountered only beneficial....sometime bosses do nothing like they are afk lol so we kill them without effort ....its very rare and don't know to recreate them ...also noticed that bug on 4 boss in dragon invasion
                It happens also in 6th boss of dragon invasion,
                Did someone figure how does it work?
                Last edited by RicardoNeto; 09-14-2014, 09:56 PM.
                Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                X