Hades strenght and astrals for mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades strenght and astrals for mage

ok so i have 2 questions...im wondering if an archer patk is add to Hades strenght or the power of the sylph is only with enchant? And i also like to know what astral i should use now...im a crit mage lev 72 and i tried block...regeneration..illusion...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 2014-09-14 , 09_40_38.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	1756674Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 2014-09-14 , 09_41_28.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	1756675Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 2014-09-14 , 09_42_00.jpg
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	1756676

Your character is coming along quite nicely! As I understand it, Hades Attack power works for a mage just like it would for any other class. The caveat is that the only BR you will gain from your sylph is coming from it's hit points and not attack power. So yes you want your Hades to have high attack power, as well, it will do wonders for you. The astrals you have equipped look fine as well.

Comment

im not really sure what you mean with your first question maybe this will clarify:

when awaken the persons atk (matk for mages, patk for archers, knights) will be added to the sylphs attack (either matk or patk, depending on sylph)
      You're a mage with hades, so your Matk, of your class, gets added to your hades patk.
      Enchantment is the amount of stat (patk,matk, hp, mdef etc) is gained by each aptitude (str,int, def and end)
      Normally def gives 4 mdef and 4 pdef, int gives 4 matk and 1 mdef. For sylphs this is different the actually br gained is sth like: the aptitude (for example str 4308), times the stat (for example 1900 str on your hades) times some fixed percentage = 14.000 patk
      Hope this clarifies a bit as im not sure what you meant.

for astrals depends a bit on your playstyle:
      HP is nice, but i think the effect is little and can be ditched. Tho focus on new content, like gods descent and sky and i guess DI, is based on hp and atk and not hp, def and atk.
      Illusion is a keeper, when class adv this will be the best astral imo.
      Block can be nice as well as it reduces a % of dmg, tho in pvp you might want to skip it.
      Regeneration: good in pve, meh in pvp
      reflect: good in pvp, meh in pve
      if you want pvp get reflect
      if you want pve regeneration.

Rest of your astrals are fine as they are, no need to replace them
      Btw sick sylph:P

Comment

Originally posted by Lefou66 View Post
        ok so i have 2 questions...im wondering if an archer patk is add to Hades strenght or the power of the sylph is only with enchant? And i also like to know what astral i should use now...im a crit mage lev 72 and i tried block...regeneration..illusion...
        first about astrals. i think your setup is fine for pve, for pvp i would pick deflection instead of illusion.

im not sure if i understood your question about sylph strength but i will try to answer anyway: if you transform into your sylph, your highest atk (matk for mage) will get added to sylph's highest atk. so your damage in sylphform will be based on mage's matk + hades' patk. defense gets added too.

Comment

one thing about astrals - if your determination/will destroyer aint your highest level astral, you are doing it wrong
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

******* let me get a hades 1st... **** wartune

Comment

thx a lot ....cause on of my friends got same br hades but he does more dam than me...but he have 47k patk!! and i got 35k so thats why. I will try to get deflect astral for pvp and keep illusion...thx all

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                one thing about astrals - if your determination/will destroyer aint your highest level astral, you are doing it wrong
                im using crit no will destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Lefou66 View Post
                  im using crit no will destroyer
                  then you should upgrade your determination astral its more useful than another lvl in matk, thats what he wanted to say.

Comment

You have a very nice sylph,
                    Just focus a lil more in your character stats, then it will help you along with the sylph in all the places
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X