Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

who is killing the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't worry all they are looking into this problems right now to resolve your issues ....so be patient

Comment

Perhaps because folks on the Chinese servers spend more money than the rest of us?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        I usually can look past most of the problems in-game, but the cache issues are making it incredibly difficult for me. If anything would make me quit it'd be the cache issues right now. Lag is a contender but for the most part can handle it in most situations.
        i was billed for 35GB previous month, thanks to cache/reloading everything issue, if i quit, it will be for this reason.
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
          i was billed for 35GB previous month, thanks to cache/reloading everything issue, if i quit, it will be for this reason.
          so lucky my home connection is unlimited lol
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            so lucky my home connection is unlimited lol
            actually nothing comes free.. they sure charge you somewhere, somehow.. no one knows unless you work long enough in the telco.
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

r2 itself is killing the game

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                "for what I remember"
                the cache problem is part of the lag
                when a game work on internet, he download everything.
                the cache is the file already downloaded that are in your internet temp file.
                if the game was correctly programmed, it will use those files already downloaded and not ask the server to send them one more time.

the second big problem is the memory leak who is even worst.
                for me a battleground is enough for increase my browser from 360 to 720mo.
                everything who is done in that game increase the memory used (it wasn't before last patch)
                if you play too long without refresh, the browser will either crash or you won't be able to do anything (happened when I am over 1.5 giga memory used)

together, it mean wartune is HARD even to play lately
                The game structure is as TOK
                1 easy
                2 normal
                3 hard
                4 Nightmare

We are at level 3 now :-)

Comment

lol cant wait till we reach lvl 4

Comment

today i needed 2 refresh to finish a nirvana, we are closer and closer of level 4 -_-#
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                      i came to think about this, found they might be having issues covering all the bugs since some servers gets no bgs/arenas and others do and there might be other bugs too on some servers and others not, i think its very hard to cover all those servers in a signle night or a week or even more.. dont know how they actually work on bugs tho.. but they sure have issues and a big list of bugs that some of it might not be general not defending about them but beating the hell outta them wont make them rush into helping us or any so we gotta sit tight and wait for it being fixed or just take a good vacation from wartune.
                      They know about the issues they just choose not to pay anyone to fix them because there is no profit in it

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                        They know about the issues they just choose not to pay anyone to fix them because there is no profit in it
                        They dont pay for a simple translation from chinese, we expect them to fix something, funny....we are
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

news is out, its the mages that kill the game
                          please remove them

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            today i needed 2 refresh to finish a nirvana, we are closer and closer of level 4 -_-#
                            u cheat? we have to do it 3 or 4 times OMG

Comment

Working...
                            X