who is killing the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is killing the game?

who u think is killing the game,,,,, for me its the lag,,, lately lag is more then the content of wartune..

I usually can look past most of the problems in-game, but the cache issues are making it incredibly difficult for me. If anything would make me quit it'd be the cache issues right now. Lag is a contender but for the most part can handle it in most situations.

Comment

candIejack did it.
      Last edited by Arlad; 09-14-2014, 11:17 AM.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

For me it is the lack of information which is R2 way of doing things. The Caching issues is frustrating at times especially when the servers are having trouble. The lag vary from time to time as how bad it is for me so I can put up with it to some extent.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

R2 is killing the game.

Comment

I've heard about these "cache issues" but I'm not sure what you are referring to?

I have huge lag problems. The game freezes and the animations go in like 10% of the normal speed.

What are the cache issues? Is there any way to combat them?

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
              I've heard about these "cache issues" but I'm not sure what you are referring to?

I have huge lag problems. The game freezes and the animations go in like 10% of the normal speed.

By "cashe issue" , he means , all the items in the game , graphics , keep loading every time you click on them , or refresh , it's like clearing your cash , but the only deffirence is this one take for ever .
              "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post

"for what I remember"
                the cache problem is part of the lag
                when a game work on internet, he download everything.
                the cache is the file already downloaded that are in your internet temp file.
                if the game was correctly programmed, it will use those files already downloaded and not ask the server to send them one more time.

the second big problem is the memory leak who is even worst.
                for me a battleground is enough for increase my browser from 360 to 720mo.
                everything who is done in that game increase the memory used (it wasn't before last patch)
                if you play too long without refresh, the browser will either crash or you won't be able to do anything (happened when I am over 1.5 giga memory used)

together, it mean wartune is HARD even to play lately
                Last edited by ArnaudBo; 09-14-2014, 11:39 AM.
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  "for what I remember"
                  the cache problem is part of the lag
                  when a game work on internet, he download everything.
                  the cache is the file already downloaded that are in your internet temp file.
                  if the game was correctly programmed, it will use those files already downloaded and not ask the server to send them one more time.

the second big problem is the memory leak who is even worst.
                  for me a battleground is enough for increase my browser from 360 to 720mo.
                  everything who is done in that game increase the memory used (it wasn't before last patch)
                  if you play too long without refresh, the browser will either crash or you won't be able to do anything (happened when I am over 1.5 giga memory used)

together, it mean wartune is HARD even to play lately
                  I agree with this 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    I usually can look past most of the problems in-game, but the cache issues are making it incredibly difficult for me. If anything would make me quit it'd be the cache issues right now. Lag is a contender but for the most part can handle it in most situations.
                    Agreed. I'm having a hard time even wanting to log. Even worse is the DNS thing and DC's I been having last couple days. Combined, I'm not sure I'm seeing a future with wartune...
                    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
                      Agreed. I'm having a hard time even wanting to log. Even worse is the DNS thing and DC's I been having last couple days. Combined, I'm not sure I'm seeing a future with wartune...
                      Thats the problem i'm having.. although, i've always known they could pull the plug at any time.. it's worse that they leave it plugged in without support. Thats what we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Totally agree.
                        Name: Executioner
                        Class: Critical Knight
                        Sylph: Hercules **
                        Server: S42 (Kabam)
                        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                        Guild: Paradox

Comment

Little comment, I went on a Chinese server to check about the cache issue. Guess what, no issue at all, cache working just fine. If they can make it work for Chinese servers, why they can't make it work for us?

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            Little comment, I went on a Chinese server to check about the cache issue. Guess what, no issue at all, cache working just fine. If they can make it work for Chinese servers, why they can't make it work for us?
                            i came to think about this, found they might be having issues covering all the bugs since some servers gets no bgs/arenas and others do and there might be other bugs too on some servers and others not, i think its very hard to cover all those servers in a signle night or a week or even more.. dont know how they actually work on bugs tho.. but they sure have issues and a big list of bugs that some of it might not be general not defending about them but beating the hell outta them wont make them rush into helping us or any so we gotta sit tight and wait for it being fixed or just take a good vacation from wartune.
                            Name: Executioner
                            Class: Critical Knight
                            Sylph: Hercules **
                            Server: S42 (Kabam)
                            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                            Guild: Paradox

Comment

DC , cache and lag , thats whats killing me in the game right now , hell my arena mate dced 4 times in last arena

Comment

Working...
                              X