Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonstration suggestion

Hello all,

come join me in my protest for free socketing rods. Since there is NO WAY how to get socketing rod without buying balens I decided to stop leveling and stay level 39. I want more people to join me that's why I post this.
    Just save all the socketing rods you get from early quests and game rewards and use them on level 35 pvp set, then stop turning quests and gaining exp. You will never get any socketing rod for your level 45 set so don't bother to level you would just suck..
    At level 39 you can still have a lot of fun mainly in BG ! Just farm gold and upgrade your astrals and guild skills YOU WILL OWN BG <.<
    Mayby GMs will give us a way how to earn socketing rods when more people join me. They already ripped us off with the market thingy and selling items for balens >.>

Everybody is welcome to join me! Have a nice day all

Click image for larger version

Name:	cute_msn_onions-24.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1661764-1

so u want to stay forever in lv 39 and want to farm honor+try to kill Lowbie??

ur stupidity is so cool
    Last edited by joboer; 10-10-2012, 05:14 PM. Reason: wrong image ~_~

Comment

Who says at lvl 40+ you can't compete? I'm lvl 43 and I can get into the 20's in the arena with some work and I'm a non-casher. I also play the "broken" class the knight. Na build your class right and the only players you won't beat are cashers and by the time it becomes a real issue they will be a higher lvl and you won't have to run into them much. This idea won't work.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I think his real concern is about socketing rods, which like crypt key is a valid point.

Unless the game offers at least 0.001% chance of getting them, this is obviously very much like forcing every one to spend money in the long run. Players dont really need to be cashers but everyone really needs that socketing rod, so we still need to pay later on to stay competitive.

Still a valid point i say, coming from a casher as myself.

@barbarossa
        He was referring to BG.
        Ke3pEr
        Mage
        â€*Empireâ€* Guild
        @ Forgotten Dune(S21)

Comment

+1 to more socketing rods, -1 to staying lv39...

Comment

+10 to both
            They should really give us a chance how to get it. For example from guild blessings you can get major HP pack which cost more balens than s.rod so why the.....
            My suggestions how to make socketing rods them gainable:
            1. guild blessings
            2. BG chest
            3. make that market where ppl can sell items for balens to other ppl
            4. daily login reward! at least 1 s.rod a month
            5. christmas event!!!

Comment

lol.. i think u can get it from guild altar.. even it has shop item icon :P

U JUST NEED luck on getting it..

becouse i hear someone from my guild get crypt key from guild altar already :P

so not possible u can get socked rod from there also

Comment

No you can't and that is the ********. You can get items that cost more balens there but NO s.rods!!!
                Last edited by pedrosvk; 10-12-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

*Prepares the Forksticks and Torches* When Do We Start?~
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                    *Prepares the Forksticks and Torches* When Do We Start?~

PRONAB FORUM IS NO FUN WITHOUT U
                    +1 THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON GUYS JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER
                    FREE SOCKETING RODS MUST HAPPEN IN A FEW MONTHS
                    Also by the way joboer Nice job i too am amazed that some people like staying in the same level and pick on lowbies
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

why not stay at 39 and farm fest? after level 50 there isn't anything left in the game anyways so why not have some fun at 39? i also agree socket rods need to be given away, didn't i read somewhere that the devs want it so everyone can compete even without spending money, well by having rods only available to get through balens disproves this
                      giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                      server 164 brighthollow
                      class : archer
                      current level : 54
                      favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                        why not stay at 39 and farm fest? after level 50 there isn't anything left in the game anyways so why not have some fun at 39? i also agree socket rods need to be given away, didn't i read somewhere that the devs want it so everyone can compete even without spending money, well by having rods only available to get through balens disproves this
                        well duh
                        Socketing rods is only available through balens
                        But ur forgetting 1 main and very important factor
                        Market silly
                        With market even non cash players can get balens(yes there will be no bonus also 20% of profit goes for game so u will end up with ermm ahh yes 80% of profit)
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                          well duh
                          Socketing rods is only available through balens
                          But ur forgetting 1 main and very important factor
                          Market silly
                          With market even non cash players can get balens(yes there will be no bonus also 20% of profit goes for game so u will end up with ermm ahh yes 80% of profit)
                          yeah well with the way things going they'll have like 200 servers going before we even see the light of day of this even happening. just saying...too many servers...no updates...really SUX

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
                            yeah well with the way things going they'll have like 200 servers going before we even see the light of day of this even happening. Just saying...too many servers...no updates...really sux
                            servers are to make sure some players (i am not talking about to super power players just the weak lowbies who join old servers and get squashed)
                            get a fresh start also for business purpose also chinese version has over 100 servers if u think this is too much then look at how many servers there are on crystal saga
                            r2 will have to release market in the coming few months with the way things are going it might even happen on november

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                              servers are to make sure some players (i am not talking about to super power players just the weak lowbies who join old servers and get squashed)
                              get a fresh start also for business purpose also chinese version has over 100 servers if u think this is too much then look at how many servers there are on crystal saga
                              r2 will have to release market in the coming few months with the way things are going it might even happen on november
                              we are entitled to our own opinions, releasing three new servers a week is hurting the game as far as newer players getting squashed that is easily fixable with a new player experience buff, i'm fine with new servers if existing servers are full or heavily populated but this simply is not the case. people are quitting everyday due to the lack of content and this trend will continue until we finally get a decent update. i also don't mind new servers if there are no bugs in the game either but unfortunately the bugs i the game are very vast in numbers as well

server 164 brighthollow

Comment

Working...
                              X