Demonstration suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
    we are entitled to our own opinions, releasing three new servers a week is hurting the game as far as newer players getting squashed that is easily fixable with a new player experience buff, i'm fine with new servers if existing servers are full or heavily populated but this simply is not the case. people are quitting everyday due to the lack of content and this trend will continue until we finally get a decent update. i also don't mind new servers if there are no bugs in the game either but unfortunately the bugs i the game are very vast in numbers as well
    Well ur problem can be easily solved once the game gets a whee bit interesting don't worry it will i assure u
    right now 2 things need to happen
    1.Balen market:so non cash players can also get a chance to enjoy the game and let things be fair basically put give us the good chinese version market don't change the currency
    2.Orange Pve gear: I am just dying to see the results of the orange set bonus i really want it + i heard that thing is super awesome for knights with demon wings
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

ermmm ermmm .. yes only BG is more fun but arena/wb ? not forgeting guild war soon

Comment

well hopefully they give us something soon, this waiting is killing off many good paying customers
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

and end up fall behind and get pwned when they enter 40+
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

I support having a way to earn socket rods and crypt keys for free 'ofcourse have to be rare'

I do NOT support staying at lvl 39. It is called MAJOR gimping.

As F2P, you can still compete, it's just much harder. I'm 100% free player &will not spend a dime till prices in this game are fixed.

Yet, my toon is undisputed top 5 everywhere. World boss, arena, etc.

Plan your milestones. You have limited resources, know when to use them. socketing lvl 35 set as F2P as another way to gimp yourself on the long run.

Thanks for reading, and keep gimpin.
            Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
            Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
              and end up fall behind and get pwned when they enter 40+
              still really no point of leveling about 50......
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Working...
              X