Cata

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cata

How about you alternate the mobs in cata. Get rid of some of those eyes and add PATK mobs. Kinda sucks having everything matk based. Switch it up a little.
    Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Lol'ed, they don't have any ideas other than those pretty floating giant eyeballs. Well, but I gotta agree, the later half of the catacombs is filled with MAtk mobs. Not fair for Knights since they don't have high MDef to begin with. Mages get high MDef and massive healing powers.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

every game that has mages caters to them always.my mage has a tshirt that was inspected by earl.z.moade
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
        How about you alternate the mobs in cata. Get rid of some of those eyes and add PATK mobs. Kinda sucks having everything matk based. Switch it up a little.
        +1 i personally love the eyeballs but i would like them in my soup too but truly i just hate that stupid witch in level 45 cause each attack gets healed either remove some of the mattk based mobs or or or just remove the mobs with healing ability i mean come on we suck in magical AOE type and those witches just keep healing themselves!!!
        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-12-2012, 09:35 AM.
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

lol.. u'll meet the eyes till u get kicked out of cata :P
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...