Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Cata

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerden
    started a topic Cata

Cata

How about you alternate the mobs in cata. Get rid of some of those eyes and add PATK mobs. Kinda sucks having everything matk based. Switch it up a little.

• onimad
    replied
    lol.. u'll meet the eyes till u get kicked out of cata :P

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerden View Post
    How about you alternate the mobs in cata. Get rid of some of those eyes and add PATK mobs. Kinda sucks having everything matk based. Switch it up a little.
    +1 i personally love the eyeballs but i would like them in my soup too but truly i just hate that stupid witch in level 45 cause each attack gets healed either remove some of the mattk based mobs or or or just remove the mobs with healing ability i mean come on we suck in magical AOE type and those witches just keep healing themselves!!!
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-12-2012, 10:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    every game that has mages caters to them always.my mage has a tshirt that was inspected by earl.z.moade

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Lol'ed, they don't have any ideas other than those pretty floating giant eyeballs. Well, but I gotta agree, the later half of the catacombs is filled with MAtk mobs. Not fair for Knights since they don't have high MDef to begin with. Mages get high MDef and massive healing powers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X