This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the Information about the Company R2 - " RIGHT TO INFORMATION ! "

1. Address of Corporate Office of R2 Games.
    2. Customer Helpline No.
    3. Country in which Company is Located.
    4. Name of the CEO of R2 Games.

I want to take matter into my own hands !!!
    and i do want to know where and who is taking all the Billions of Money , as thousand of players spending money,
    Want to know where my money is going !!
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

I don't know where you can find it, but definitely not on the forum. You can try to file a ticket.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I want the Information about the Company R2 - " RIGHT TO INFORMATION ! "

Why my post are being deleted about asking the Detail of Company R2 Game ?

It is a scam , why there is not tab " About us " or " Contact us " tab on website

don't we have right to information ??

as i said earlier, my game is so F***** , Keep getting lost connection. after 2-3 min of login . keep happening over and over..

I want to know i spend so much for this game , and getting fooled by Company .

I want Justice and want to know the company Detail like, Name of CEO, Address of Corp Office and Contact no.
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

SUE this ♥

they post event and exit forum ...not a bloody word with comunity
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-15-2014, 09:36 AM. Reason: Language ♥

Comment

i won't tolerate this . i need to fix every thing they have done. servers are broken. and they dont' give a damn about it.
          i can't stay in game for more than 2-3 mins from last 4 days .. wth they want to do this

Comment

Yes I ask vote to remove moderator so no delete thread and censor cupcake and warning

Comment

Mr Jared Psigoda is looking for bigwhales, $100,000 players
              and his goal is to have at least one of those.

Normaly a goal for a software company should be to make a good product, the good product will make money
              and then all are happy

but not for mr Psigoda, his only goal is to have bigwhales.
              So there is no need for any information about the company, or u must be the bigwhale
              and u can have a lunch with him

Comment

but if u gave it 20 seconds....
                here u go

http://realitysquaredgames.com/contact.php

Comment

what the love we gona do with that emails they barely reply to our Ticket , do you think they reply to our mail ?

Comment

Dont you cry tonight,
                    i try to help this is your response?
                    TY
                    Last edited by papashai; 09-15-2014, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I saw posts online of them getting a representative involved if you contact your countries BBB with the topic.

Comment

oh james bacon stop throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old, take a deep breath and actually talk on the forum without breaking the tos and the mods will stop censoring and removing your posts... same goes to dutchqueenie person too -_-

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                          oh james bacon stop throwing a tantrum like a 2 year old, take a deep breath and actually talk on the forum without breaking the tos and the mods will stop censoring and removing your posts... same goes to dutchqueenie person too -_-
                          eat my banana. and shut up ... its my money i spend. its my game that is creating problem, and its my Loving keyboard . so i'll type what i want and will solve my problem on my own. you don't need to put your thought or give your Free suggestion if you like that . go give it to your kids,sibling or wife .....
                          Last edited by jamesbacmon; 09-15-2014, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                            eat my banana. and shut up ... its my money i spend. its my game that is creating problem, and its my Loving keyboard . so i'll type what i want and will solve my problem on my own. you don't need to put your thought or give your Free suggestion if you like that . go give it to your kids,sibling or wife .....
                            I wish i could give you more positive reputation but it makes me "spread it around". :*(

Comment

Look around before you accuse people of deleting your threads. It's moved to Suggestions and Feedback.

And now it's neatly merged into one!

Closed.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-16-2014, 03:19 AM.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X