advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice please

i dont care what people think of me because asking this, but i want some real advice. i have a good nr of mount hoofs and dragon essences colected in my vault, but i am in a bind, as if to use em or not , since theres a high chance of an event. and i want everyone sincere opinion

Dragon souls won't have an event. Hooves will few months down the line, I would use to get all your mounts to 1 * for the good stat boost and then start saving.

Comment

i would go with the wraitraiser answer also

Comment

Hard choice. I'm keeping my hooves until I see an event. Hoard everything.
        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

I'm using my hooves, will keep a few in the back burner, but I doubt will be really good event. WHat really good event has there been for using fate stones? 2 or 3 that I remember, but not worth saving for....
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            I'm using my hooves, will keep a few in the back burner, but I doubt will be really good event. WHat really good event has there been for using fate stones? 2 or 3 that I remember, but not worth saving for....
            Hooves aren't as limited as fate stones though. You need 6000 hooves (with no blessing) just to max out the 8 stable mounts.

Comment

Working...
            X