Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any other knights out there using Hades all the time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any other knights out there using Hades all the time?

Is there any other knights out there using Hades all the time? PVP , PVE and everything else o.o

Other than the one Kimwong mentioned , ahwei
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
    Is there any other knights out there using Hades all the time? PVP , PVE and everything else o.o

Other than the one Kimwong mentioned , ahwei
    me I use it all the time. But due to this videos that I watched on youtube, im starting to focus on my Gaia now (soon to be hercules) as I see 4star purple hercules killing orange athena for a couple of times. I dunno about the aegis though. Do u have any link where I could watch ahwei in action?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
      me I use it all the time. But due to this videos that I watched on youtube, im starting to focus on my Gaia now (soon to be hercules) as I see 4star purple hercules killing orange athena for a couple of times. I dunno about the aegis though. Do u have any link where I could watch ahwei in action?
      trust me , we have same thoughts in mind :P .. hmm for ahwei , you can search in the youtube for Oceania Knight Class Wars (last month and last 2 month) he is top 1 in the oceania server using Aegis/Hades in class wars

Comment

trust me , we have same thoughts in mind :P .. hmm for ahwei , you can search in the youtube for Oceania Knight Class Wars (last month and last 2 month) he is top 1 in the oceania server using Aegis/Hades in class wars
        Being Top1 especially on Oceanic shouldn't be any example to look up to, unless you're gonna pump your BR to that guy's BR.

I'm a mage using Aegis. It's an awesome sylph, but the damage dealt to knights is a lot lower than dealt to archers or mages.

Comment

I can sense that. haha damn, that is inspirational. Now im having a 2nd thoughts again if Ill put my saved sepulcrum to my hades LOL

Comment

I'll defeat him this time :P
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
              I can sense that. haha damn, that is inspirational. Now im having a 2nd thoughts again if Ill put my saved sepulcrum to my hades LOL
              HAHAHA. we have the same problem with choosing sylphs LOL. its either hades or apollo for me (yes im stubborn) hercules too mainstream :P

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                I'll defeat him this time :P
                I would like to see a video where you're against him on the upcoming class war :P

Comment

i used aegis for everything

my brs 198k

hes just near the best for everything so a good slyph if u can only afford to get one rly good

and ur right evvvvvverybody uses herc so why would u want to lol
                  s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                  Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

2nd rank Knight in my server always uses Aegis(or rather, Gaia now thank to the "typo" correction). it's passive skill where the atk raised if your hp is lower making him hard to beat in 1 vs 1.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      2nd rank Knight in my server always uses Aegis(or rather, Gaia now thank to the "typo" correction). it's passive skill where the atk raised if your hp is lower making him hard to beat in 1 vs 1.
                      yeah.. that passive is very interesting. what i'm concerned about is against other knights with hades (yes im stubborn altho it's like 0.2% of the game lol)

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
                        i used aegis for everything

my brs 198k

hes just near the best for everything so a good slyph if u can only afford to get one rly good

and ur right evvvvvverybody uses herc so why would u want to lol
                        indeed hercules too mainstream :P
                        Are you a knight? o.o have you against other knights and how does it go?

Comment

Working...
                        X