Critical Hits !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Hits !!

hello, why cant we have a percentage panel in the general info?
    instead we just see a number like mine 13845 why cant see example 45% chance or 81% etc
    so we could know how that critical works any how... i have that critical and instead of critical hits raise i see no difference when i had 8,9k critical
    many fails holy molly!! how its really working?
    My Life Is Not Where My Dream Is

Because the chance of scoring a critical hit depends on who you are fighting.
    Server: Armor S6
    IGN: Xanthralla
    Guild: Samurai

Comment

Could still state: 60%

and mean in the average fight(same level, same br yadayada all that matters for crit). That way people could actually see "Is it worth having 12k crit instead of 10k? or should I put gems to gain def/hp instead?.

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
        Because the chance of scoring a critical hit depends on who you are fighting.
        even so we must know how it works we just see a number and nothing else someone must define it.
        no response yet lets see..
        My Life Is Not Where My Dream Is

Comment

Originally posted by CapsGr View Post
          even so we must know how it works
          If they give away all their systems and equations for damage output and crit/block proc rate calculations, then there is no challenge to the game. Everyone will just play the system to maximise thier potential.

we just see a number and nothing else someone must define it.
          Lets say for instance that everything is worked out and public: then everyone will play to the equations. No one will spend money to investigate a theory. No discussion on the forum regarding optimal crit/block totals, no discussion about possible calculation theories. Half the challenge of the game is wiped out. The only people left will be those who can cash insanely beyond those who build the most efficiently to the equations.

Casual players would be wiped out at a stroke.

no response yet lets see..
          You won't ever get an official responce. They know that they would kill the game if the maths behind the game ever got out.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/20...crit-rate.html
            this site tried to do some research about crit rate.
            perhaps it could help
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
            X