48 or 72 hrs gaming instead of only 24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48 or 72 hrs gaming instead of only 24

In the game, only campaign attempts have a possibility to roll over to next day, having a max attempt number. Why not have the same for multiplayer dungeons or catacombs? For a 72 hr gaming, having a max of 300 stamina, 15 dungeon attempts or 3 crypt attempts would allow a lot of us some versatility in keeping up with the game activities. that way, an unexpected quest in the house, or an electricity shortage or an internet problem wouldn't make us really miss a lot.

Since I'm suggesting extending current in-game options to other areas of game, I'd like to say that since inventory pages can all be opened with astrals, why not extra astral space with vouchers?

Originally posted by Abuzittin2 View Post
    In the game, only campaign attempts have a possibility to roll over to next day, having a max attempt number. Why not have the same for multiplayer dungeons or catacombs? For a 72 hr gaming, having a max of 300 stamina, 15 dungeon attempts or 3 crypt attempts would allow a lot of us some versatility in keeping up with the game activities. that way, an unexpected quest in the house, or an electricity shortage or an internet problem wouldn't make us really miss a lot.

Since I'm suggesting extending current in-game options to other areas of game, I'd like to say that since inventory pages can all be opened with astrals, why not extra astral space with vouchers?
    1. If u log off in crypts or even if u press city and come out u can always continue it if u log off ur progress is saved
    2. if u log off in MP dungeon it doesn't push u out it it keeps ur progress so if u were outside then it just means ur party kicked u thats all
    300 stamina for Mp dungeon!!! are u joking cause thats alot of attempts make it reasonable like 100 stamina that way its 5 attempts
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

u didnt get him, he is trying to say that the attempts should be carried forward to the next day
      for ex. say a player misses one day due to exams and stuff, then the next day when he logs in, he should get 10 MPD attempts and 2 crypt attemps to make make up for the lost day, which i think is a fantastic idea, really good.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        u didnt get him, he is trying to say that the attempts should be carried forward to the next day
        for ex. say a player misses one day due to exams and stuff, then the next day when he logs in, he should get 10 MPD attempts and 2 crypt attemps to make make up for the lost day, which i think is a fantastic idea, really good.
        If so then its still a -1
        why?
        cause people will just use this as an excuse to skip playing
        the limits and how they is good as they are the DO NOT NEED CHANGING
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X