X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R262181389
    started a topic I have a few suggestions

I have a few suggestions

The first is make it where you can hide the quest tracking bar. I am constantly misclicking and completing quests and I do not want to. I know if there are no completed quests, you can hide it. But not if you have completed quests in there. Not everybody wants the EXP from those things, that is just wasted EXP.

Two, while talking about EXP, please quit giving EXP out in these hot events. Not everybody wants EXP. Even if I was level 50, I would get my talents maxed and would not want any more EXP. Not everbody wants to fly through the levels.

Third, make it where you can use the arrow keys to move around in the farm to go between friends and to move around in the wilds.

Fourth, why not make it where the mini client can go full screen? It is kind of annoying playing in that small screen.

That is all I can think of right now, I am sure I will think of more later.
    Last edited by R262181389; 09-16-2014, 08:48 PM.

• R262181389
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    Although you can't completely remove it, you can minimize the quest tracker to keep from accidentally click a quest. I like to get it out of the way when I'm in the wilds.

I don't know about the farm thing, but I've used the arrow keys to move POV in wilds.
    If you have green quests in there, you can minimize it but it will eventually come back after a minute or so.

I am talking about using the arrow keys to move your character in the wilds.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    The first is make it where you can hide the quest tracking bar. I am constantly clicking and completing quests and I do not want to. I know if there are no completed quests, you can hide it. But not if you have completed quests in there. Not everybody wants the EXP from those things.

Two, while talking about EXP, please quit giving EXP out in these hot events. Not everybody wants EXP. Even if I was level 50, I would get my talents maxed and would not want any more EXP.

Third, make it where you can use the arrow keys to move around in the farm to go between friends and to move around in the wilds.

That is all I can think of right now, I am sure I will think of more later.
    Although you can't completely remove it, you can minimize the quest tracker to keep from accidentally click a quest. I like to get it out of the way when I'm in the wilds.

I don't know about the farm thing, but I've used the arrow keys to move POV in wilds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X