Alternative for Cross Server Guildbattles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative for Cross Server Guildbattles

Today I have filed a ticket to Wartune about the Cross Server Guildbattles.

I read that only the Guilds with a battle rating higher than 4 million can join this Guildbattle. I think it will not be good for the game if they don't offer the other Guilds something else as an alternative. (I'm the Guildmaster of ArcadeFire a Guild with a BR of 1,8 million)

Today I saw on the Cross server Guild strength list that there are 30 Guilds with a BR higher than 4 million. ( 15,8 million the highest, 4,1 the lowest) And 23 Guilds with a BR in between 4 million and 1 million.
    I have asked them if they can give the 23 Guilds an alternative. If it is possible, our own Cross Server league with the same rules (but smaller rewards) Or another kind of competition system. Even a once in a week single guild battle against a Guild from another server would be nice.

If they don't give us some alternative I think the smaller Guilds will slowly disappear and players who don't play the game everyday will leave the game. Because the difference between strong players and weaker players will become bigger and bigger if the stronger ones get rewards that others don't get (King Seals). And some players will leave the game because they cannot join all the events (cross server guildbattle) Remeber the bigger Guilds cannot invite more than 210 members.

Until now they have always managed to keep the balance between serious players and players who play the game for fun when they introduced new events.
    I hope they will come up with something to keep the balance. That is why I'm also creating this poll.
    Let Wartune know what you think about an alternative for the 23 Guild.

1. yes we need some kind of alternative
    2. I don't know
    3. No we don't need an alternative
    Yes we need some kind of alternative
    59.09%
    I don't know
    4.55%
    No we don't need an alternative
    36.36%

i dont know where you play but on our rankings there are 79 guilds that qualify for xgb and we will be matched with more that we dont see on ranking. Also i find it pretty annoying that every low lvl/br/guild thinks they have to be given the same rewards as top players/cashers/guilds. You know how xgb works, so go do whats needed to qualify, its not exactly rocket science.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      i dont know where you play but on our rankings there are 79 guilds that qualify for xgb and we will be matched with more that we dont see on ranking. Also i find it pretty annoying that every low lvl/br/guild thinks they have to be given the same rewards as top players/cashers/guilds. You know how xgb works, so go do whats needed to qualify, its not exactly rocket science.
      its probably another publisher, r2games has 79 guilds able with enough br.

Well i know it can suck for a guild unable to join cs gb. However i dont think anything should be changed. it's getting easier and easier to gain br so in a few months we will see much stronger ppl again.
      Another alternative, which can suck, is to merge with the other guilds to obtain 4m br. again it sucks if you dont meet the requirements, but together you stand stronger as well.

Comment

They did not say they wanted the same rewards. Quote "If it is possible, our own Cross Server league with the same rules (but smaller rewards) Or another kind of competition system".

I agree with Dravilon they should help the smaller guild. We play to have fun and help other player which alot of cashers don't (that is what i have noticed on my sever).
        I have notice alot of players leaving lately our sever.

Comment

4m BR may look so high right now, but in a few months 200k BR lvl 80 non-cash players are easy to find.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Hi Daunapu I have looked at the rankingslist for Guild Strenght, the list for Cross server. All the Guilds on this list are from a Kabam server. Our Guild ranks (today) number 40. If Wartune uses another list you can let me know.
            And Njoi19 is right. I'm not asking for the same rewards, but smaller rewards. But I'm asking for the same kind of game experience for players who are in a smaller Guild. The chance to play a Cross server Guildbattle

Comment

they should do it similar to class wars. smaller guilds just get ranked further below and get lesser rewards than even the bottom of the guilds who qualify for the current criteria. Personally I think setting such BR limits is kinda spoiling the game since many servers will be forced to have multiple guilds merge and for newer servers, even if u merge all the guilds u might not get 4m br...not to mention there is a limit to how many ppl there can be in a guild.

Also some ppl might have personal disagreements with either the way things are run in a certain guild or just personal disagreements with the personality of certain players who just happen to be the stronger few players in their server. We should not be forcing them to suffer by having to merge with those guilds and players just to be able to join the x server gb or to rank well in x server gb for the rewards. I even had the disagreeable task of trying to persuade some of the strong players in my guild to go ahead with such a merge just for the potential rewards and to possibly minimize interaction with the players they hate by acting like a ghost....
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                they should do it similar to class wars. smaller guilds just get ranked further below and get lesser rewards than even the bottom of the guilds who qualify for the current criteria. Personally I think setting such BR limits is kinda spoiling the game since many servers will be forced to have multiple guilds merge and for newer servers, even if u merge all the guilds u might not get 4m br...not to mention there is a limit to how many ppl there can be in a guild.

Also some ppl might have personal disagreements with either the way things are run in a certain guild or just personal disagreements with the personality of certain players who just happen to be the stronger few players in their server. We should not be forcing them to suffer by having to merge with those guilds and players just to be able to join the x server gb or to rank well in x server gb for the rewards. I even had the disagreeable task of trying to persuade some of the strong players in my guild to go ahead with such a merge just for the potential rewards and to possibly minimize interaction with the players they hate by acting like a ghost....
                Who is forced to do anything? You know what to do to participate in this event, then just do it, or dont, your choice. You dont go around crying "hey i want this and this, but cba to move my bottom?, so just give it to me, its not fair others who know whats best for them get it and i am too stubborn?" Whats next? lvl 1s wanting mounts and sylph?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

All I can say is that it's a cross server and platform event. You are on Kabam. Kabam is segregated from R2, Kong, etc. for cross-server rankings, but you will see them in the CSGB season. There will be many, many guilds that can participate.

The 4m BR cutoff is about as arbitrary as the lvl 50 requirement for CW. It's in place because lower just cannot have a ghost of a chance at competing. 1.8m BR would be about 7-8 people in my guild. 7 or 8 people. 4m is very very low. Many many many servers on East coast have guilds above 10m. There are 3 guilds on my server alone above 10m. Highest couple I've seen hover around 16-17m. I'd imagine it would be the same for any time zone (other than maybe oceanic cuz it's so dead).

So yeah...get stronger or merge, or whatever, and when you break the 4m BR mark you can sign up. You'll still be slaughtered, but you can sign up and get some small rewards. As your guild gets stronger, you'll do better and get more rewards. It's like the rest of the game; I don't see why this should be any different.

Comment

4 million br for a guild is not very much to ask for... in my server we have 1 guild with 10mil and the next 2-3 guilds in the same server have 4mil or higher... i think there doesnt need to be anything added. Level up (stop camping) and merge guilds together. Guilds ranked lower than top 4 in their server shouldnt get into the cross server gb if they dont meet the requirement because cross server gb is meant to be the best of the best guilds in each server competeing not the lowly noob guilds

Comment

R2 like everyone merge into one guild so they can then start merging more servers together and then release more servers so people who are fed up and can go join a new server and start spending even more money.

I think an alternative would be easier as it keeps people interested. Yes Cross Server GB should be the premier event but it might be a chance for some people to experience something like Cross Server GB.

Some people like being a small guilds and some people like being in the biggest guild so something that caters to both groups would be nice. Since the cross server rankings are messed on R2 side our biggest guild should be ranked 50th place but does not appear on the list.

DarkMeph
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        All I can say is that it's a cross server and platform event. You are on Kabam. Kabam is segregated from R2, Kong, etc. for cross-server rankings, but you will see them in the CSGB season. There will be many, many guilds that can participate.
                        Ok thanks FufuBunny, so that means that there are more Guilds with a BR higher than 4 million that I can see on our Cross server Guild strength list.
                        And also that there are more than 23 Guilds with a BR in between 4 million and 1 million as well. Which means there are more Guilds who can benefit from an alternative.
                        It's a shame I cannot change the title of the poll from "Do we need an alternative for the 23 Guilds"? to all Guilds with a BR between 4 and 1 million. But I think everyone will know what I mean.

Comment

Who is forced to do anything? You know what to do to participate in this event, then just do it, or dont, your choice. You dont go around crying "hey i want this and this, but cba to move my bottom?, so just give it to me, its not fair others who know whats best for them get it and i am too stubborn?" Whats next? lvl 1s wanting mounts and sylph?
                          Sure, no one's forced to do anything, but for most people, there's not a lot of point to playing the game if you are excluded from major content/rewards, and fall far behind other players of your level. So it's a choice between merging or outright abandoning weaker guilds in order to get access to the CSGB rewards, or giving up on the game, either quitting completely or just slow building your char with no hope in pvp. It's an ugly choice to make for some people.

If leaving and rejoining guilds wasn't completely restricted, this wouldn't be such a problem. All they needed to do was set it so that you only got rewards if you're in the guild you registered in, and everyone could happily keep up the smaller guilds, joining with the stronger ones temporarily if they chose.

Comment

i been trying for a few days to get on the list for csgb but all the lvl 80 high br peeps went into one guild leaving all the small frys like me out..i have manged to rustle up some small frys like me so we can take part the problem is the guild im in has registered and thats the guild with the big frys in..also the other guild has registered..so that leaves me in a predicament..if the rewards for just being a member are small then think i will sack them off and for not getting rewards for taking part think i will sack them off too..i just want to be part of it and not kicked to the curb..its hurting right now seeing good friends turning on each other all for rewards and prizes and being made to feel like youre a useless stupid wartune player hurts too..
                            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                              All they needed to do was set it so that you only got rewards if you're in the guild you registered in, and everyone could happily keep up the smaller guilds, joining with the stronger ones temporarily if they chose.
                              Yeah...that wouldn't happen. All the big peeps would migrate to one guild on Saturdays to dominate. Everyone else would get nothing. The way they set it now means you can't do that. So it will be spread out more unless everyone merges into one guild...which will be server specific.

Doesn't look like it's happening on my server...so I was kinda assuming it wasn't happening on others, but looks like it is, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X