Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wilds Shop Feedback and suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilds Shop Feedback and suggestions

First off, I'd like to say the Wilds shop looks to be very promising, once I can spare all the things needed to buy things from it.

One big suggestion though, have it display somewhere all of the items used as currency somewhere when have the window open.

It would be nice to see our current amounts of Daru gold and Kyanite instead of just mystery stones.

I'd also like to see divinity shards, skeleton keys and crypt keys added to the list of items available

Comment

id love to see them items also an socketing rods would be nice to
      HellRaizoR
      S453 Guild Templars
      Knight 80k BR

Comment

Love it is nice, just missing crypt keys inside of it
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i like the shop it opens up good possibilities to us non-cashers but id like another way to get mystery stones . only recieving a few from our limited daily hunts in the wilds. thik they should be added as drops to wild chests or some other way to receive them
          Ill Always Be Here

Comment

simple solution: make shadow crystals as another means for exchange of items in wilds shop
            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
            X