Daru mines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daru mines

With the new Wilds Shop and it taking a lot of daru, I think it would be ideal to have daru mines in the wilds or combine daru in with the gold mines. It doesn't take much to burn through millions of daru refreshing the wilds shop.

I like the suggestion

Comment

Since the Mystery Shop's been here ever since, I suggest introducing Balen Mines.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        Since the Mystery Shop's been here ever since, I suggest introducing Balen Mines.
        I like this idea! I dont want to be a balens mine, i want to mine balens!
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          You are dreaming. That will never happen.

Comment

I agree with both daru and Balen mines! Especialliy Daru considering how much we need it for Upgrading Troops lvl, Enlightening, Wilds Shop refreshing etc. Not to mention we're getting new Troops soon....daru has become crucial. And we need a sh it tone more of it now. I'd love to have BOTH Daru and Blaen mines...but....Daru Mines would be HIGHLY appreciative.

Comment

if they give daru and balen mines ....than we will want kyanite mine

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                if they give daru and balen mines ....than we will want kyanite mine
                That would be awesome to have. That or give us more slots in farm to plant more than 1 kyanite seed...

Comment

Originally posted by Vraelia View Post
                  That would be awesome to have. That or give us more slots in farm to plant more than 1 kyanite seed...
                  I would enjoy being able to plant more than 1 kyanite plant currently have 68 4 hr kyanite plants takes so long.

Comment

daru mines - i agree with this. bound balens mines - impossible. WB not enough to get daru, need plenty of daru to refresh wilds shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashmedia View Post
                      I would enjoy being able to plant more than 1 kyanite plant currently have 68 4 hr kyanite plants takes so long.

I currently have 261 4-hr Kyanite seeds....R2 needs to allow more than 1 Kyanite seed to be planted. ._.

Comment

it would mean everyone would have max academy (and advanced one) too fast
                        so i doubt it will come anytime soon
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          it would mean everyone would have max academy (and advanced one) too fast
                          so i doubt it will come anytime soon
                          i play for almost 2 years now, this week i will max my advanced academy all skills besides troop matk and gold production currently on lvl 60, so do your own math how much time you need xD
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

daru mines is a great idea
                            +1 for me.. how about using shadow crystals for exchange in wilds shop...
                            if not make shadow crystals a synthesizeable material for shadow chest.. that could possibly drop amethyst for us.
                            Also, pls rework on mount whips x1 from guild blessing and balens x1 from fishing help.. it's becoming a joke.
                            Give at least 5 or 10.. it's a nice rounded number.. who would want to collect 1 of each item at a time :/
                            Last edited by Imonseph; 09-30-2014, 11:05 AM.
                            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                            X