Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clothe Event Synthesise Impossibility

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
    You lying fake dont need scam here on forum, just admit wrong.
    lol. you're a moron. Why would i lie about a browser game?
    Knight - Kabam - S1
    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Fight, fight, fight, fight...!!!

Wing cost the most to get but cloth is posible to get from event or bound balen, the issue was Good Luck Charm, but now with wild shop that is not an issue anymore... make it way easier.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
        It is not possible to synthesise all cloths to level 3 4 5, how synthesise if not spend ballenors?

Wartune need give event non caser that we get event non spend ballenors
        i am non casher and i made lvl 3 clothing with cores , stop complaning and enjoy the game . btw gonna make lvl 4 cloth nxt month , the game is helping non cashers alot now these days .

Comment

its ultra easy with cores to rise cloth to lvl 3 I sometime even gamble with wing with 5 cores....

only problem was lucky charms they were rarely given in events,and only way was bb or fashion event....but now with wilds shop its ultra easy to get +5 lucky charms

Comment

Believe it or not, you can make your clothing level 3 and 4 with patience and Circuit Quests. Oh, and the 300 monthly balens that are handed out to you for being active.
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
              Believe it or not, you can make your clothing level 3 and 4 with patience and Circuit Quests. Oh, and the 300 monthly balens that are handed out to you for being active.

i got 22 fashion cores from wilds shop today

needless to say i wasted most of them on trying for level 4-5 clothes
              but im not crying over it
              wilds shop is awesome for cores

Click image for larger version

Name:	yugfkfk.png
Views:	1
Size:	271.5 KB
ID:	1694756

anyway not gonna say i haven't cashed because im a sucker for the clothing packs
              but i didnt spend any $$ on the wings, cores or lucky charms
              and i was an idiot when i used to buy the clothing packs merged level 1s with 3s :/
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
              X