Missed Sylph Skills in Sylph Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed Sylph Skills in Sylph Arena

My gaia and my iris, even my apollo are missing there skills after recently purchasing some new skills for them. Instead of using the skill next in queue, they use a default attack, similar to the idle attack when in sylph mode after transforming. Anyone know what is wrong or how to fix this?

in sylpha arena it is and always was: sylph skill you set as 1st - default attack - 2nd skill - default attack - 3rd skill - default attack - 1st skill - default attack and so on if you live long enough
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

how new you are to this game lol
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

In the sylph arena menu, in the bottom right corner you can see your active sylphs and their skills. Just click on the skills and pick their order.

Comment

Is it possible that your team was stunned by an iris/triton delphic? I've noticed that you not only lose a turn, your team won't use the skills from that round at all, and just do default attacks in the next round. Depending on how the order is set, you could miss out on all your delphics. The stun can be a complete game changer if the iris/triton is strong enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            Is it possible that your team was stunned by an iris/triton delphic? I've noticed that you not only lose a turn, your team won't use the skills from that round at all, and just do default attacks in the next round. Depending on how the order is set, you could miss out on all your delphics. The stun can be a complete game changer if the iris/triton is strong enough.
            yes it is possible, but I seldom use iris so I won't buy it just for sylph arena
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
            X