Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight for sylphs... can't decide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight for sylphs... can't decide

Hello! Sorry for disturbing.. But I want to ask around for people's opinion . I still can't make a decision about which sylph to focus on for knights.

I have Apollo and Hades right now . I really want to make a decision between these 2. I will make Hercules/Eve as second sylph tho.

What's your thought and opinion on both of them?
    My thoughts :
    Hades - Good in PVE , less-cool looking , higher 1 target damage than apollo , weaker delphic than apollo (will i still able to 1 shot the enemy with hade's delphic?) and lifesteal , very good passive dementia. sadly it is PATK so will it still hurts Knight? Have you fought a knight with hades around your BR? will it hurts? and hades kill mages hmm?

Apollo - Cool looking , good in group arena , good in sylph arena , cool delphic and stronger than hades but weaker 1 target. Apollo is MATK , so I think it will do better against knights but worst against mages? (but im a knight so , hybrid PATK and sylph MATK will be better? using knight's delphic to kill mages since we have the strongest delphic?) If Apollo can do good in 4v4 arena ,I think it will do good in 1v1 too!

My experience : I've seen many class war videos and saw sjzflame (220k BR) knight with purple 1-star hercules. He fought many other players. He also fought wei11 (200k BR) with Aegis 1-star purple , and wei11 won. He also fought a random knight with Apollo 1-star purple , he lost to Apollo too. That Apollo does hurt! and it's non-evolved. Athena's passive pretty nice. So it's a REALLY REALLY HARD decision for me to choose between these 2. NotoriousBAG (340k BR) told me to choose Apollo instead of Hades. wei11 asked me to choose Hades. Some people prefer Apollo and some prefer Hades. It's really a hard decision. I think i've been struggling this question way too long. I don't wanna waste any mahra or sepulcrum and regret in the end so it's better to be annoying a little bit and learn more so I won't regret in the end.

Yeah I know , whenever I asked in the forum , people will just reduce my reputation and said that I'm annoying f@g and "fight-to-the-death for Hercules". I just want to know your experience if you have against a knight around your BR with Hades or Apollo OR your friends are using one of them ^^ Feel free to share ! I hope I can make a decision soon..

And why bother to decrease my reputation when I'm still trying to learn ? Newbies and newcomer hates eh?
    Trashtalker , Craptalker , Rubbishtalker , Cupcaketalker.
    Talk nonsense all day all night
    Assistance of R69Cames.
    69 420blazeit smokeweed 360noscope MLG mountaindew

Lol. Why do you even care about reputation? Reputation is not absolute. If you are banned from having bad reputatiomn, then just make another account.

Anyways, Athena looks so very cool compared to Gaia, it is not even worth comparing. I even do not understand where is the face of Gaia. But then, the skills of Gaia are so cunning and annoying, it compensates her looks.

Gaia/Hades's skill would hurt knights too. They have passive which increase damage when in low hp.

If you just enjoy graphics, like some of the friends I know, then go for Athena. She also packs a punch if you build her, and your toon properly. If you enjoy being useful in the game, go for Gaia.

Comment

anyone count how many posts alr there about knight's sylph?
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        anyone count how many posts alr there about knight's sylph?
        alot but yes im stubborn and annoying enough to keep this going
        Trashtalker , Craptalker , Rubbishtalker , Cupcaketalker.
        Talk nonsense all day all night
        Assistance of R69Cames.
        69 420blazeit smokeweed 360noscope MLG mountaindew

Comment

Depends how much you want to invest in your sylph.

Single target PvP/Pve - Hercules is dominant, there's no exceptions to this (except to a lesser degree Cerberus)
          Group PvP/PvE(ToK) - Athena is good if you have it maxed out / ran 2 geared ToK NM with a knight with orange athena and it cuts through them so bad ~5 lvls cleared
          General PvP/PvE where survivability matters - Aegis/Gaia/Hades w/e you wanna call it

Short answer, they're all good if you know how to play, all have uses, a heavily invested anything will hurt, even if it's a Pan. So pick what works with your playstyle.

Comment

One note on having a patk sylph as a knight - it's generally a minor drawback for things like CW, since your opponent won't have as much dark resistance for exactly the same reason. Hades' skills are so much better than apollo's, there's really no question for me, but invest a lot of mahra & sepulcrum in either one and they get very strong.

Keep in mind that evolving either hades or apollo is likely to take a long time and/or be pretty expensive (who knows where the divinity shards will come from). In the near term, evolving a hercules will be a lot more cost effective, but whichever you choose, put all or at least most of your resources in it, since it's much better to have one very strong sylph than two or three moderately strong ones.

Comment

get them all :3
              for offense, is hercelus
              for group arena n offense/defense buffs, is pan [only if u cant afford hades or apollo]
              for survival, is iris/hades
              Pve: stuffed Aegis highly recommended
              and dominate group pvp with athena XD
              Last edited by redav; 09-20-2014, 11:42 PM.
              S371/Zetsuen.
              Honor: GDK
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Depends how much you want to invest in your sylph.

Single target PvP/Pve - Hercules is dominant, there's no exceptions to this (except to a lesser degree Cerberus)
                Group PvP/PvE(ToK) - Athena is good if you have it maxed out / ran 2 geared ToK NM with a knight with orange athena and it cuts through them so bad ~5 lvls cleared
                General PvP/PvE where survivability matters - Aegis/Gaia/Hades w/e you wanna call it

Short answer, they're all good if you know how to play, all have uses, a heavily invested anything will hurt, even if it's a Pan. So pick what works with your playstyle.
                i agree XD when i was using gaia, an archer with pan did 150k delphic on me, while my hp was 140k, not to mention archer was only 15k extra br
                S371/Zetsuen.
                Honor: GDK
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Working...
                X