Strategy For CS-GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already ended

opponent having simialr guild strength as us but totally can't compete with us, I even not facing any pressure when 1vs4

btw the HP pot rule is so harsh, need to get your heal rune ready =3
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      already ended

opponent having simialr guild strength as us but totally can't compete with us, I even not facing any pressure when 1vs4

methinks that your opponent is a merged guild who took as many as possible in their guild. thus, they have high total BR but composed by plenty of medium/small br players.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        uhm what? what rule?
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          uhm what? what rule?
          IIRC its like BG, your hp wont be recovered after battle.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            IIRC its like BG, your hp wont be recovered after battle.
            yeap, also towers have tank lasers and you lose 50-90k hp just trying to atk so it makes battles a bit different lol

Comment

Learning strat for the xgb isn't that hard, just google some, and check different "tube sites" and you'll see how it work, and you'll get a decent idea

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                Learning strat for the xgb isn't that hard, just google some, and check different "tube sites" and you'll see how it work, and you'll get a decent idea
                i dont think the red one has the strategy vid for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  i dont think the red one has the strategy vid for this.
                  I guess that depends if you believe some of the adverts for this place... o.O
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

strongest sylph win all especially if its aoe sylph

Comment

Mine would be replace all towers with WBs and strap a nuke on their back. Oh wait I am not in this. Scratch that.

DarkMeph
                      Last edited by DarkMeph; 09-21-2014, 11:39 AM. Reason: should really learn to type
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

So CS-GB is like bg. :O. Damn
                        IGN: Kittylation
                        Server: Miniclip
                        Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Wow... That. Was. Awful.

Lag fest, and my favorite part, getting in fights with people from my own guild. And I don't mean arguments. I mean the game actually had me fighting on the side of the opposing guild in one fight against my own guild members. What the hell is that?!

That said - We undervalued how strong those tanks are. They're insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                            Wow... That. Was. Awful.

Lag fest, and my favorite part, getting in fights with people from my own guild. And I don't mean arguments. I mean the game actually had me fighting on the side of the opposing guild in one fight against my own guild members. What the hell is that?!

That said - We undervalued how strong those tanks are. They're insane.
                            happened to me in a normal gb to see my guildie in the opponent team
                            I couldnt value the tanks this cs gb, how strong are they anyway? i dont know anything about them

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              happened to me in a normal gb to see my guildie in the opponent team
                              I couldnt value the tanks this cs gb, how strong are they anyway? i dont know anything about them
                              2 Hits k.o
                              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                                2 Hits k.o
                                ok now i am scared lol. 2 k.o. a player with what br/hp? how fast can you destroy a tank? and how fast it shoots/2 k.o you? i hope it isnt rapid fire, is the same attacking speed as in tanks?

Comment

Working...
                                X