No announcement yet.

Strategy For CS-GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well our enemy had a great strategy. They contacted R2 and asked them to freeze us in fights for the duration. And also to lock us out if you relogged. I also like the setup of the battke because it is so clear what you have to do to score and everyone knew what they were doing! I am now almost sure the majority of R2 are former government employess!!! Baahaahaahha

Comment

WORST EVENT EVER.

30+++++ mins stuck on tower, refreshed... nothing. Waste of pots/scrolls and time, couldn't do jack squat entire battle. ******* makes all the bugs so far look like nothing in comparison, terrible terrible .... just terrible even for this company, worst thought out and tested release they've ever done

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        WORST EVENT EVER.

30+++++ mins stuck on tower, refreshed... nothing. Waste of pots/scrolls and time, couldn't do jack squat entire battle. ******* makes all the bugs so far look like nothing in comparison, terrible terrible .... just terrible even for this company, worst thought out and tested release they've ever done
        So you guys lost in that process??
        IGN: Kittylation
        Server: Miniclip
        Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
          So you guys lost in that process??
          No my guild won. Doesn't change that it was not fun, it was a waste and the buggiest garbage game has ever released.

Comment

WORST EVENT EVER.

uh dude, did you try to click the little red "X" button on the bottom when you were in tower? if you dont exit it, you will stuck there until someone killed you...
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              uh dude, did you try to click the little red "X" button on the bottom when you were in tower? if you dont exit it, you will stuck there until someone killed you...
              There was no X lol it was just normal fight scene, me and two others (granted one guy's toon was under me) vs 4 of theirs. None of them could get out, other two with me got out on first refresh but then got stuck in another battle after it so was moot. If it was a matter of killing their team would've won fast, but no none of us could cast/move/anything.

Comment

There was no X lol it was just normal fight scene, me and two others (granted one guy's toon was under me) vs 4 of theirs. None of them could get out, other two with me got out on first refresh but then got stuck in another battle after it so was moot. If it was a matter of killing their team would've won fast, but no none of us could cast/move/anything.
                oh, so you were "stuck" because endless wave of enemies locking you.
                i thought it's because you were inside a tower and cant get out. a bit tired of seeing people in my guild keep saying "i can't move"/"i'm stuck" on my gb lol.

hey, at least you get 5 points/victory.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yeah, our timer stopped at 0 and that was it, entire match. So much fun!

Comment

Yeah, our timer stopped at 0 and that was it, entire match. So much fun!
                    So, I didn't miss much on not registering my Guild then? Just a ton of bugs and whatnot. Usual R2 Games stuff that isn't usually fixed quickly.
                    To Willow:
                    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                      So, I didn't miss much on not registering my Guild then? Just a ton of bugs and whatnot. Usual R2 Games stuff that isn't usually fixed quickly.
                      well, i dont have wraithraiser's problems, so i really enjoyed the GB even when im being slaughtered by 300k BR players like Odin and someone else i forgot the name(somethingCail, cant recall the full name).

Comment

Wasn't all that laggy for me, thankfully aside from the stuck in battle lag when the CSGB ended and took 15 mins to refresh cause was stuck on the battle end credit. And yes watch out of those tanks, 1 laser (saw people 20-30k br below me, owning people with their tanks) caused me like 50-60k hp and napalm caused me like to lose around 90-100k hp. Not entirely sure if the Tanks mini-game stats effect them or not but would assume not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          well, i dont have wraithraiser's problems, so i really enjoyed the GB even when im being slaughtered by 300k BR players like Odin and someone else i forgot the name(somethingCail, cant recall the full name).
                          Yeah, that's true. I suppose it can be really entertaining, depending on who your opponent is and the number of bugs you face. Mind you, with my luck I probably would have caught every one of the bugs that had yet to be discovered. Though I wouldn't mind being slaughtered by 300k players. I'd just be honored to meet 'em to be honest. ;D
                          I guess Wraithraiser (and his Guild if anyone else got the same problems that he did) was just having a bit of a bad day with CS-GB bugs.
                          To Willow:
                          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

For us about 50% of our 220-340k br players were bugged lol

Comment

A good strategy is to go to the opponents server, ask someone not participating in xgb, to open all his gem packs during the event

Comment

Working...
                              X