Event Packs - do you like them or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Packs - do you like them or not

I am a bit shocked to find out after returning to wartune that they changed the way to get event clothing and mounts.
    I am making an request to change the event system back so non spenders can have a better chance to get items too.

I would like also to see how many of you are out there that feel the same way I do or if I am the only one.

Thanks

Originally posted by LeoTitanium21 View Post
    I am a bit shocked to find out after returning to wartune that they changed the way to get event clothing and mounts.
    I am making an request to change the event system back so non spenders can have a better chance to get items too.

I would like also to see how many of you are out there that feel the same way I do or if I am the only one.

Thanks
    Its -/+ for me.

1. I like how non cashers have the chance to get the best items (mounts, wings, sylhs) for free, if you're lucky
    2. If you aren't lucky, you don't get as much as before.

I say its -/+ because I got a mount once from a box, but also nothing from others.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

i hate gambling...... they should change advertisement wartune gambling game lol..... no more strategy

Comment

Well the point that they did a little of giving both methods. like back there was a 3 months that gives cards with whips/SC/gem events but they changed that and now give boxes and idk if there was a 3rd type of events i am not that old tho, but i think they are trying to give new ideas for events and not being repetitive tho..i am with the evolve of the events and upgrading each time.makes the game more attractive.
        Name: Executioner
        Class: Critical Knight
        Sylph: Hercules **
        Server: S42 (Kabam)
        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
        Guild: Paradox

Comment

I dont know how events were before. I just know that I havent been lucky with boxes, and never got anything from them (I mean wings or mount), so not very nice for me hehe

Comment

I feel the same way. I used to be able to get event boxes from events. Now I get nothing. And from the past few months, I have not gotten a single Mount, or anything good from boxes. The odds are extremely low to get Mounts. ; ; I would love to see event boxes back into events along with what they have been doing lately. Us non-cashers seriously need more of an edge on this.

Comment

I like it give everybody a fair chance to get them for free even if am only got 1 mount frome this free pack frome its start, i still think is fair and have a chance to get random itmes instent of just events itmes.

Sometimes man get mahra and stuff for free is still bettre that 1 events itmes. I do not need Mount just for like it other itmes that events itmes still bettre. mount am still get frome buy box or just buy them later frome hot shop.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I dont mind the boxes as much anymore. However, I do think they could change the boxes to giving one event item & something random. That will please everyone. This is because as is now you only get a 50 % return of event items for all the boxes you collect. This return makes it hard for people to get anything meaningful from the hard work of doing as many events as they can.

Comment

My event total rewards over the last 2 months of box drops.....

64 "Pay Balens" to now open this box
                  5.4 mill in gold
                  200 whips
                  400 Soul Crystals
                  Couple mill in daru
                  10 mara
                  30 Sepulcrum
                  Couple of event items which I had to trade into gold or measly prizes as I never even got close to the ****** amount needed for a decent item!

Not 1 mount, not 1 wing, not 1 sylph, NADA!

These events blow w/ the time you need to burn to even get boxes...

Let alone a non casher who is camping and trying to raise their BR up misses out on a ton of rewards as they can't afford the EXP gains to go hunt for a lot of boxes....

Comment

hi,
                    sometimes the event chest or items will be dropped in multiple places. you can spot them at chances. we will be improving to have more events that let all players participate in. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X