This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp arena lob sided for badland

The MP arena for Badland is badly designed. To clear the badland, 2 mages with healing and purity are required to clear the final boss and this leave little opportunities for archers and knights to participate in Badland. Mages without healing don't stand a chance to get invited.

MP arena should be created with equal opportunities for all to participate in.

G M do something about all the requests for this or many archers are switching to other games. Also to spread the BG times out so more ppl that cannot participate in BG because they are working or studying can at least participate in one of them.

I'm not really sure how much of the game they can actually edit.... Hell the server clock they put into the game isn't even technically in the game if you know what I'm saying. Not sure if they have permission to change a bosses skill set.

Comment

my name is dracon on edena village server (s2) and I am a mage. I went to full heal spec to lvl 46 and can solo heal the dungeon. First I have lvl 3 restoration and suntoira (single target heal and regen) and then also have lvl 2 purify and lvl 1 blessing of light (big heal). My regen is fine for all the bosses except the last boss to get us through as if you have about 18k hp or so you heal approx 1100 per tick on regen. for the last boss the ability he uses is about on a 30 second timer more or less. the key is to get regen asap on first round (make sure to have 100 rage saved up from worm battles before boss) and then one lightning....this point you do nothing to see if boss will do the big dust ability or not ( two puffs of smoke appear and this is the 4k dot) then use purify immediately. right after you can use a single target heal if you have to...this gives you a rough idea how long you have til it is needed again so when you have about 6 seconds left on your purify timer be ready again to use it. Now this can be a pain in the rear for healing since it is rage intensive... a second mage with regen or single target heals and dps is perfect to just spot heal from any damage that went off before the purify. It took me a few trys to get the timing down and now i run it quite well. a second mage is a big bonus but not required. I did it today with two archers and a knight as well then another run with an archer and two knights.

So learning the boss and the timing of the moves is KEY here for sure. a second mage is very helpful but not really required.

Just a little helpful insight and if other mages are thinking about how to spec this should help. my single target first attack is lvl 3 and the top two skill passives (rage and matk are both maxed as well. i do check here fairly often and or feel free to hit me up on the server as well if you like. Have a great day and best of luck to you all.

Comment

is lvl 45 set needed for badland ?

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
          is lvl 45 set needed for badland ?
          YES

why you in 30s when doing badland anyway?

YOU DO NOT NEED 2 mages

just one is fine, ONE WITH PURIFY is fine already. a lv. 2 would be good.

don't even need heals on the boss if you got a good team. an archer with deep freeze would help it a lot.

it slow the boss from casting the bleed and give you just enough time to purify again. that's all you need...

just need timing and it's easy.

you should be able to run 3 with a hr. fairly easy.
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

what I am saying is you need 2 mages as you have said one with purity and the other a lvl 2 healing mage. Still 2 mages. If a third of players are mages, then out of 100 level 45+ players 33 mages would player and 33 others can team up these mages in badland. How in the hell are the other 33 archers and knights going to do badlands? G M you see the problem here in the MP Badland?

Comment

Originally posted by vinasing View Post
              The MP arena for Badland is badly designed. To clear the badland, 2 mages with healing and purity are required to clear the final boss and this leave little opportunities for archers and knights to participate in Badland. Mages without healing don't stand a chance to get invited.

MP arena should be created with equal opportunities for all to participate in.

G M do something about all the requests for this or many archers are switching to other games. Also to spread the BG times out so more ppl that cannot participate in BG because they are working or studying can at least participate in one of them.
              look at guide first
              then tell me how im the only mage , until the end battle of last boss whole team full hp ...
              even with archer that dont have deep freeze its still no problem , nab ... learn how to build skill build and ask guidance from other through in-game or forum
              Last edited by terayaki2; 10-13-2012, 09:16 AM.
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
              U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

1 archer (freeze skill), 1 mage (healing/purify) + any other 2... OR 2 mage (purify) + 2 others.

depends how strong or weak you currently are, your current skills & yes it can be completed with wearing lv35 arena set

Comment

#Terayaki2

You are a level 52 and battle rating 28k, ranked third in BR ranking which I said you speak as if the Badland is so easy. Take away your gears so your Br drops to 20k and do badland. Badland which is designed for level 45 to level 50 should be meant for those with average Battle Rating. Its not supposed to too difficult for the average level 45 to go through.

Could G M please comment if the badland is designed for battle rating 22k and above or battle rating 28k like our NasrulEyo from Temple of Ibalise or the average Joe?

Comment

One mage with lvl 2/3 suntoria, lvl 2 purify and blessed light any lvl for emergency (although I mostly just use it to top up hp at the end) is enough to do this boss. Archer with freeze helps but is also not essential.
                    Watch for the bleed attack from boss that hits 2 members. Once you have cast the first purify in time just watch the cooldown on pur. Without freeze it is pretty much due for another bleed attack as pur cools down. If your archer is freezing boss then you have more time. Mage can cast suntoria in-between the purify. If your team does not have high hp then freeze will help to slow attacks and give u more heal from suntoria. Once you get used to his attack sequence and can see his 4k bleed attack it is actually pretty easy. Just practice it a bit and you will get it
                    Jenn - Temple of Ibalize

Comment

The only problem with the mages in question who fail, is lack of rage... pve gear anyone? Oh wait that right... you wont have the rage gear unless you still have the lvl 20 or lvl 30 set... cuz it takes you to lvl 50 to get the lvl 40 set... But hey, could be useful in he 50+ MP dungeons.?

Comment

#Terayaki2

You are a level 52 and battle rating 28k, ranked third in BR ranking which I said you speak as if the Badland is so easy. Take away your gears so your Br drops to 20k and do badland. Badland which is designed for level 45 to level 50 should be meant for those with average Battle Rating. Its not supposed to too difficult for the average level 45 to go through.

Could G M please comment if the badland is designed for battle rating 22k and above or battle rating 28k like our NasrulEyo from Temple of Ibalise or the average Joe?

im an archer with 20.9 br lvl 46 im telling you get people with good attitude team work is the key O.o btw im oftank so im in front still doing 19k crit with my delphic sniper and i dont have
                        deep freze or scater shot what so ever i just use brute force arow strke & multi shot max level and my ultimate nuke delphic sniper.

Comment

#Terayaki2

im a 48 Mage, 21K BR, Level 2 suntoria, Level 1 Purify and a non casher. I can support the group w/ average battle ratings and no one dies. Does this count?

Comment

LOL wait till u see garden of death.. complain more pls :P the only thing that is wrong with multi is u have to wait for mages to lvl up.. can't do it with 4 archer or 4 knights.
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

The reason you have to wait for mage is because you lvl up too fast oni.

Comment

Working...
                              X