Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mp arena lob sided for badland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onimad View Post
    LOL wait till u see garden of death.. complain more pls :P the only thing that is wrong with multi is u have to wait for mages to lvl up.. can't do it with 4 archer or 4 knights.
    Garden is easy wait until you try the 55 dungeon that one is crazy the last boss does 10k damage easy with his AoE plus puts on a 6k dot lasts 4 turns and a def debuff all on that AoE and his normal attacks can hit you for 20k+ and thats with you having 8k def and all this when he is under Incandiary Shot so with out that 30% debuff he hits even harder.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
      Garden is easy wait until you try the 55 dungeon that one is crazy the last boss does 10k damage easy with his AoE plus puts on a 6k dot lasts 4 turns and a def debuff all on that AoE and his normal attacks can hit you for 20k+ and thats with you having 8k def and all this when he is under Incandiary Shot so with out that 30% debuff he hits even harder.
      sounds like you need legendary equipment

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
        is lvl 45 set needed for badland ?
        Not at all. I'm wearing set 30 and was clearing badlands daily (not doing anymore since I got to level 50).

Kinda depends on your team too, but the only time we failed badlands was when I mistimed or got DC. If I pair up with weak archers or knights then it just takes longer that's all.
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
          The only problem with the mages in question who fail, is lack of rage... pve gear anyone? Oh wait that right... you wont have the rage gear unless you still have the lvl 20 or lvl 30 set... cuz it takes you to lvl 50 to get the lvl 40 set... But hey, could be useful in he 50+ MP dungeons.?
          Build rage on the groups before so you go in with full rage.....
          Jenn - Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by regischaos View Post
            The reason you have to wait for mage is because you lvl up too fast oni.
            hahaha i lvl up too fast because they put up VIP :P
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post

hmmm does this means u need mage bro? lol
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
              X