X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vinasing
    started a topic Mp arena lob sided for badland

Mp arena lob sided for badland

The MP arena for Badland is badly designed. To clear the badland, 2 mages with healing and purity are required to clear the final boss and this leave little opportunities for archers and knights to participate in Badland. Mages without healing don't stand a chance to get invited.

MP arena should be created with equal opportunities for all to participate in.

G M do something about all the requests for this or many archers are switching to other games. Also to spread the BG times out so more ppl that cannot participate in BG because they are working or studying can at least participate in one of them.

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
    Garden is easy wait until you try the 55 dungeon that one is crazy the last boss does 10k damage easy with his AoE plus puts on a 6k dot lasts 4 turns and a def debuff all on that AoE and his normal attacks can hit you for 20k+ and thats with you having 8k def and all this when he is under Incandiary Shot so with out that 30% debuff he hits even harder.

hmmm does this means u need mage bro? lol

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by regischaos View Post
    The reason you have to wait for mage is because you lvl up too fast oni.
    hahaha i lvl up too fast because they put up VIP :P

Leave a comment:

• deeann
    replied
    Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
    The only problem with the mages in question who fail, is lack of rage... pve gear anyone? Oh wait that right... you wont have the rage gear unless you still have the lvl 20 or lvl 30 set... cuz it takes you to lvl 50 to get the lvl 40 set... But hey, could be useful in he 50+ MP dungeons.?
    Build rage on the groups before so you go in with full rage.....

Leave a comment:

• R23137919
    replied
    Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
    is lvl 45 set needed for badland ?
    Not at all. I'm wearing set 30 and was clearing badlands daily (not doing anymore since I got to level 50).

Kinda depends on your team too, but the only time we failed badlands was when I mistimed or got DC. If I pair up with weak archers or knights then it just takes longer that's all.

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
    Garden is easy wait until you try the 55 dungeon that one is crazy the last boss does 10k damage easy with his AoE plus puts on a 6k dot lasts 4 turns and a def debuff all on that AoE and his normal attacks can hit you for 20k+ and thats with you having 8k def and all this when he is under Incandiary Shot so with out that 30% debuff he hits even harder.
    sounds like you need legendary equipment

Leave a comment:

• gagm200
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    LOL wait till u see garden of death.. complain more pls :P the only thing that is wrong with multi is u have to wait for mages to lvl up.. can't do it with 4 archer or 4 knights.

Leave a comment:

• regischaos
    replied
    The reason you have to wait for mage is because you lvl up too fast oni.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    LOL wait till u see garden of death.. complain more pls :P the only thing that is wrong with multi is u have to wait for mages to lvl up.. can't do it with 4 archer or 4 knights.

Leave a comment:

• Japoipoy
    replied
    Originally posted by vinasing View Post
    #Terayaki2

You are a level 52 and battle rating 28k, ranked third in BR ranking which I said you speak as if the Badland is so easy. Take away your gears so your Br drops to 20k and do badland. Badland which is designed for level 45 to level 50 should be meant for those with average Battle Rating. Its not supposed to too difficult for the average level 45 to go through.

Could G M please comment if the badland is designed for battle rating 22k and above or battle rating 28k like our NasrulEyo from Temple of Ibalise or the average Joe?
    im a 48 Mage, 21K BR, Level 2 suntoria, Level 1 Purify and a non casher. I can support the group w/ average battle ratings and no one dies. Does this count?

Leave a comment:

• Xspada
    replied
    Originally posted by vinasing View Post
    #Terayaki2

You are a level 52 and battle rating 28k, ranked third in BR ranking which I said you speak as if the Badland is so easy. Take away your gears so your Br drops to 20k and do badland. Badland which is designed for level 45 to level 50 should be meant for those with average Battle Rating. Its not supposed to too difficult for the average level 45 to go through.

Could G M please comment if the badland is designed for battle rating 22k and above or battle rating 28k like our NasrulEyo from Temple of Ibalise or the average Joe?

im an archer with 20.9 br lvl 46 im telling you get people with good attitude team work is the key O.o btw im oftank so im in front still doing 19k crit with my delphic sniper and i dont have
    deep freze or scater shot what so ever i just use brute force arow strke & multi shot max level and my ultimate nuke delphic sniper.

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied
    The only problem with the mages in question who fail, is lack of rage... pve gear anyone? Oh wait that right... you wont have the rage gear unless you still have the lvl 20 or lvl 30 set... cuz it takes you to lvl 50 to get the lvl 40 set... But hey, could be useful in he 50+ MP dungeons.?

Leave a comment:

• deeann
    replied
    One mage with lvl 2/3 suntoria, lvl 2 purify and blessed light any lvl for emergency (although I mostly just use it to top up hp at the end) is enough to do this boss. Archer with freeze helps but is also not essential.
    Watch for the bleed attack from boss that hits 2 members. Once you have cast the first purify in time just watch the cooldown on pur. Without freeze it is pretty much due for another bleed attack as pur cools down. If your archer is freezing boss then you have more time. Mage can cast suntoria in-between the purify. If your team does not have high hp then freeze will help to slow attacks and give u more heal from suntoria. Once you get used to his attack sequence and can see his 4k bleed attack it is actually pretty easy. Just practice it a bit and you will get it

Leave a comment:

• vinasing
    replied
    #Terayaki2

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    1 archer (freeze skill), 1 mage (healing/purify) + any other 2... OR 2 mage (purify) + 2 others.

depends how strong or weak you currently are, your current skills & yes it can be completed with wearing lv35 arena set

Leave a comment:

Working...
X