Daru seeds and why they are useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daru seeds and why they are useless

I have come to learn that if someone plants a daru seed then the re wasting time, gold, or exp. If you plant a level 3 daru seed it takes 4 hours and reaps only 9k daru. But you can make 9k daru in less then 5 min if you hit mobs in wilds.... So I want everyone to think about Daru seeds and planting them on farms. Have fun everyone.

Also this point makes daru seeds given out on VIP wheel a complete waste. Can the Game designers please fix the harvest amount of production?

Comment

Follow my way
      2 daru seeds
      6 gold seeds
      more gold
      daru from mobs and for the sake of farm u get some daru and once in awhile plant other stuff ( i never plant EXP seeds they are totally useless)
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Don't forget....
        9k x 9 = 81000. In 4 hrs.
        That is if no one steals from you.
        And if your farm level is 1.
        If your farm level is higher, you can get more with lesser time (not by much anyway. I have farm lvl 5 and it only reduce time for harvest by 8%.)

As for exp, well, to each his own. I prefer planting Vouchers and Insigs... HEHEHEHEHEHE

Comment

Working...
        X