No announcement yet.

King's seal expiry date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to know that a clear answer is being looked for, because battle can mean individual battle, or the whole 7-week battle (which would be real nice, trying to get the cloudcaller mount)

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
      Solved my own question. lol
      from what i understand, it means it will reset on the next XGB battle. and it doesn't stack on various XGB battles..?
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

Comment

You can save your kings seals between battles guys, they won't reset until the current cross server battle event ends, so you have a few weeks to save up. (yes, official answer from devs)

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          You can save your kings seals between battles guys, they won't reset until the current cross server battle event ends, so you have a few weeks to save up. (yes, official answer from devs)
          Wow, i am really was praying that i am wrong.. Thnx very much for being Clear !
          Name: Executioner
          Class: Critical Knight
          Sylph: Hercules **
          Server: S42 (Kabam)
          Currently Battle Rate: 251K
          Guild: Paradox

Comment

So We can hold on our Rewards CSGB for the time being rite?

Comment

I suppose it is clear, but just to be 100% sure. We can save our seals for ALL the battles, including preliminaries and finals, right?. I mean, use them all when everything is finished, including finals (which would be the same procedure than in class wars)

Comment

Okay, I really understand the panic over this stuff guys... there have been more than a couple incidents of unclear language making us all unsure of things. When it comes to this stuff, we've been asking, and double asking again just to be absolutely certain before posting to you guys. So yes, kings seals you get from the battles you can save, and use, before the end of the cross server battles in November.

As to the seals from battles including prelims and final rewards... I would really like to think that they can't possibly treat one differently than another, but will endeavor to get you an answer, officially, that clears everything up, and answers that one for you too. So yeah, taking the chicken way out here till I get approval on how to word it, but for now, be happy and have a cupcake

Comment

Okay, I really understand the panic over this stuff guys... there have been more than a couple incidents of unclear language making us all unsure of things. When it comes to this stuff, we've been asking, and double asking again just to be absolutely certain before posting to you guys. So yes, kings seals you get from the battles you can save, and use, before the end of the cross server battles in November.

As to the seals from battles including prelims and final rewards... I would really like to think that they can't possibly treat one differently than another, but will endeavor to get you an answer, officially, that clears everything up, and answers that one for you too. So yeah, taking the chicken way out here till I get approval on how to word it, but for now, be happy and have a cupcake
                  Would REALLY appreciate clarification on the expiry of these rewards as the OFFICIAL information as per usual on these forums is very misleading - You are telling us that we can save the rewards we currently have, and there is another official post which says, as I quote :

"King's Seal: Used to exchange for items (materials for the Holy Forge, mount cards, Mount Training Whips, Mahra, Gold Chests, Daru Pearls and Kyanite) in the Cross-server Guild Battle Shop. King's Seal will reset after the following cross-server battle and cannot be accumulated across various battles." (News and Events Section/Guide Cross Server Guild Battles posted by R2_Emma)

so you are telling us we can accumulate something we have already been informed we cant accumulate

This whole CSGB has been a shambles with even the basics like a date being incorrect in various OFFICIAL sources both ingame and on forums, so many people were thrown into chaos cos you cant even get a simple battle date correct.

Now people stand to lose hard earned rewards cos once again, your information is incorrect or very misleading.

Comment

Quick solution: Game Masters or Devs. has to make a thread on News and Event with the final words, just to show some respect for us players.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Laylia View Post
                      Would REALLY appreciate clarification on the expiry of these rewards as the OFFICIAL information as per usual on these forums is very misleading - You are telling us that we can save the rewards we currently have, and there is another official post which says, as I quote :

"King's Seal: Used to exchange for items (materials for the Holy Forge, mount cards, Mount Training Whips, Mahra, Gold Chests, Daru Pearls and Kyanite) in the Cross-server Guild Battle Shop. King's Seal will reset after the following cross-server battle and cannot be accumulated across various battles." (News and Events Section/Guide Cross Server Guild Battles posted by R2_Emma)

so you are telling us we can accumulate something we have already been informed we cant accumulate

This whole CSGB has been a shambles with even the basics like a date being incorrect in various OFFICIAL sources both ingame and on forums, so many people were thrown into chaos cos you cant even get a simple battle date correct.

Now people stand to lose hard earned rewards cos once again, your information is incorrect or very misleading.
                      Yeah, it's the part that I coloured in red that's giving people difficulty, but it's just a translation issue. Each battle we take part in every week, is part of this cross server guild battle, think of it like a season in sports, there are a number of games, then finals to declare a winner, it's the whole season they're calling Cross Server Guild Battle... not each individual week's battle. I do plan on getting an official post okayed, we don't ever post in news and events section unless told to by the team, and have had the wording okayed.

If you recall, they were calling entire guilds participants for the purpose of who can get rewards, and yes, the guilds are participants, yet we were all concerned for the members of the guilds that weren't actually fighting in each battle, but for the purpose of the event, it was the guild that was described... English can be a very tricky language.. so I've left it to them to give us wording that leaves nothing left to question.

Comment

Yeah, it's the part that I coloured in red that's giving people difficulty, but it's just a translation issue. Each battle we take part in every week, is part of this cross server guild battle, think of it like a season in sports, there are a number of games, then finals to declare a winner, it's the whole season they're calling Cross Server Guild Battle... not each individual week's battle. I do plan on getting an official post okayed, we don't ever post in news and events section unless told to by the team, and have had the wording okayed.

If you recall, they were calling entire guilds participants for the purpose of who can get rewards, and yes, the guilds are participants, yet we were all concerned for the members of the guilds that weren't actually fighting in each battle, but for the purpose of the event, it was the guild that was described... English can be a very tricky language.. so I've left it to them to give us wording that leaves nothing left to question.
                        No im sorry, you have totally confused the issue again : You are now saying that THIS current WHOLE cross server GB in its entirety is a Battle : So therefore the points only reset after this complete CURRENT series of Battles within a "Battle" or indeed "after the following cross server guild battle"

Im not trying to be difficult im just trying to understand : I am from the UK and English is my first Language and time is fast running out if people have to spend their current rewards before the next .. (hmm what shall we call this sundays battle, how about a scuffle or scrap maybe) regardless of what you wanna call each weeks "battle" or the whole entire 7 week "battle" we need facts and we need them quick so as many people as possible get to know

Comment

They will reword the post in news and events to be more clear, these rewards don't expire till after finals, though I don't have the exact hour of expiry for you.

And Laylia, I wasn't saying that, I was interpreting for you what they were meaning when they said it, and agreeing with you that it was confusing, to explain why we all wanted it reworded.
                          Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-22-2014, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Greenfire, thanks a lot for your effort and consideration in this issue

In my opinion, the best way to be 100% sure and not have any doubt, is by an official post in News and Events saying: King seals dont expire until x days after the last battle of the Finals has been finished

It would be in the same way than CW, that you know you have a couple of days after EVERYTHING is finished to spend your rewards

Comment

I couldn't get an exact date and time from them, gave you the best I could, and did get them to reword it. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-Seal-Rewards

Comment

Nomming the cupcake, you have 50 internets in exchange for staying on the devs rear ends to get this cleared for us! Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X