Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sky Trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i beat it with 80k? br as an archer but that was when deep freeze was active

i have an alt that does a full buff to about 90k br, and can't beat it
    (but i am a lot weaker, br is high but everything sucks)

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Ok thank you. Looks like I have to wait a couple more months to try this again and raise my br to over the 100k mark

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    I could not pass it with 90k br (I had lvl 4 pots, Blessing wheel 200% and my Purple Iris). I could get it down to it last health bar but then his rage would kill me. Also I play as knight so I think I would really need 110k.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    Is it that I'm too weak at 70k br or it is impossible to pass L1 S5 in sky trail for us who got forced to level. Can I get some advice in where my br should be to pass it. I use an apollo (10k br) and have 1 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 3 dark resistance crystal
    Without doubt, I would say that Sky Trail has progressively gotten harder with the latest patch releases, as the resistance system has been introduced. Without wanting to come across as rude or patronising (although now I have said that, it'll obviously sound that way >.< ), you are too weak in my opinion. I think I had ~100K when it was first released and 1-5, was a difficult curveball, that stalled me for a couple of attempts back then.

There are many threads discussing the best way to get past the x-5's and x-0's of each tier. They basically boil down to: stacking your attacking resistance and the monster you're facing resistance as high as you can, opting for a mix of illusion, regeneration or deflection instead of MDEF & PDEF. Crit builds and HP.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X