Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sky Trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, not just higher attack values. There are a lot of things that go into beating the harder sky trail levels. You need the right mix of defense stats, and offense stats. Sometimes all it takes is using different skills to beat a level. Your attack doesnt matter if can't survive long enough to kill it before it rages, your defenses don't matter if you don't do enough damage.

If you can make it to the two checkpoints I mentioned in previous post consistently, your defenses are fine for that level and its your damage that is lacking. If you are dying before those checkpoints, it is possible your damage is fine and just not surviving long enough.

As to specific stats to pass a level, can't really give those... as there is so many things that can affect if you beat a level or not. Like astral choices as a prime example, as they have significant effects on if can beat a sky trial level or not.

If the boss always 1 hit kills you, you need vastly more attack than someone that it takes 2 hits to kill. The closer to them raging you can get, the less attack you need to beat them.

Its hard to spell out specifically what one needs to beat a level in sky, just because there are plenty of things that affect it. Key is identifying what you need most to maximize your chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
      No, not just higher attack values. There are a lot of things that go into beating the harder sky trail levels. You need the right mix of defense stats, and offense stats. Sometimes all it takes is using different skills to beat a level. Your attack doesnt matter if can't survive long enough to kill it before it rages, your defenses don't matter if you don't do enough damage.

If you can make it to the two checkpoints I mentioned in previous post consistently, your defenses are fine for that level and its your damage that is lacking. If you are dying before those checkpoints, it is possible your damage is fine and just not surviving long enough.

As to specific stats to pass a level, can't really give those... as there is so many things that can affect if you beat a level or not. Like astral choices as a prime example, as they have significant effects on if can beat a sky trial level or not.

If the boss always 1 hit kills you, you need vastly more attack than someone that it takes 2 hits to kill. The closer to them raging you can get, the less attack you need to beat them.

Its hard to spell out specifically what one needs to beat a level in sky, just because there are plenty of things that affect it. Key is identifying what you need most to maximize your chances.
      ok thank you for the advice, I'll continue to experiment with things and see how it goes
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

i beat it with 70k br with df i wouldnt say it was "hard"
        but the reflect caught me off guard
        on my old toon however i cant beat it with around 60k br, i dont even come close
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Sadly I leveled to 60 when the nerf happened so I couldnt get to use df and yes the deflect was my biggest problem also
          IGN: princestewii
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
          X