Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Sky Trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sky Trail

    Is it that I'm too weak at 70k br or it is impossible to pass L1 S5 in sky trail for us who got forced to level. Can I get some advice in where my br should be to pass it. I use an apollo (10k br) and have 1 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 3 dark resistance crystal
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

  • #2
    Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    Is it that I'm too weak at 70k br or it is impossible to pass L1 S5 in sky trail for us who got forced to level. Can I get some advice in where my br should be to pass it. I use an apollo (10k br) and have 1 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 3 dark resistance crystal
    Without doubt, I would say that Sky Trail has progressively gotten harder with the latest patch releases, as the resistance system has been introduced. Without wanting to come across as rude or patronising (although now I have said that, it'll obviously sound that way >.< ), you are too weak in my opinion. I think I had ~100K when it was first released and 1-5, was a difficult curveball, that stalled me for a couple of attempts back then.

    There are many threads discussing the best way to get past the x-5's and x-0's of each tier. They basically boil down to: stacking your attacking resistance and the monster you're facing resistance as high as you can, opting for a mix of illusion, regeneration or deflection instead of MDEF & PDEF. Crit builds and HP.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

    | |
    | | | |

    Comment


    • #3
      I could not pass it with 90k br (I had lvl 4 pots, Blessing wheel 200% and my Purple Iris). I could get it down to it last health bar but then his rage would kill me. Also I play as knight so I think I would really need 110k.

      DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ok thank you. Looks like I have to wait a couple more months to try this again and raise my br to over the 100k mark
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

        Comment


        • #5
          i beat it with 80k? br as an archer but that was when deep freeze was active

          i have an alt that does a full buff to about 90k br, and can't beat it
          (but i am a lot weaker, br is high but everything sucks)
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

          Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

          Comment


          • #6
            seriously sky trail is a dead/broken part of the game. whats the point. if it wasn't for the occasional event, it would never get used. the gaps to beat the lvls are way too big, and could probably go 6-12 months before beating the next level. BOOORING
            Last edited by R2sucksbad; 09-21-2014, 02:42 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              seriously sky trail is a dead/broken part of the game. whats the point. if it wasn't for the occasional event, it would never get used. the gaps to beat the lvls are way too big, and could probably go 6-12 months before beating the next level. BOOORING
              Its done for the horns, i like the horns.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                Its done for the horns, i like the horns.
                lucky it's just a quick stop everyday.

                Comment


                • #9
                  too bad I cant get horns
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Prince I had the same problem and so do many on my server who are 90k+ br. I luckily beat it when I was like lv 62-63 with 76k br. That was when DF still worked on ST though... It'd help if you had IS and AP though, or if you can time your sylph delphs with his reflective shield. I got lucky with Gaia using Thunder Wave + Brut. Rune and critted for 200k to take last bar off. If you can't get the timing down, I suggest you heals while his shield is up (Healing Rune, Iris or Bloodthirsty Strike) and then Rune + Delph if you don't have CD from Healing Rune that is.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Update on progress

                      Well I asked this question ages ago but I finally beat 1-5 in Sky Trail today. Switched out my mdef gems for hp gems and I found that surviving the deflect became easier. Used my 1 star blue AQ (9k br) and had a dark resis of -4. Hope this info can help any other new player who is finding this stage difficult to pass. Wish me luck in trying to pass L1 now

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	2
Size:	526.0 KB
ID:	1701129
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I can't remember what BR I was when I passed it, however I feel that that BR is not a good thing to focus on.

                        I had some drastically different results based on skills/sylphs/astrals used despite basically being the same BR.

                        Some general pointers...

                        -Regeneration astral is a big factor as it will help to keep you alive while you focus on offense
                        -Deflection is also very helpful as it will increase your damage output automatically and that damage isn't reflected back
                        -Goddess Blessing astral (this is for every aspect of game play and should be on every character always but figured I'm adding anyway)
                        -Change resistance crystals to the resistance needed
                        -Consider your sylph, Eve/Herc is always a good one for pure damage output, Hades/Gaia are amazing due to devour soul, amazon/Cerberus for damage output. Avoid Iris as if you are healing you will likely not kill before it buffs.
                        -Look at where your issues rise, ie are you dying because it is buffing? or are you dying before it buffs?
                        -If you are dying because it is buffing you need to focus on ways to increase damage output (ie use chaos/amnesia/blood/brutality runes instead of healing/guardian runes use less change sylph to a higher damaging sylph even if it is weak to the foe)
                        -If you are dying before the buff then you need to shore up your defenses, maybe add a healing rune or a guardian rune or change to a sylph that does less damage but has higher resistance to your foe.
                        -burn an attempt to start with full awakening and rage

                        Specific to level 1 stage 5 timing timing timing timing and timing. Awakening as soon as you have full awaken can be your ruin. Watch the reflect when there is 1 turn left then awaken and use brutality and load your big attacks, it will then attack you lose the reflect and you can unleash without fear of your big attacks reflecting back at you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          thanks for the tips Draconan, not lucky enough with mahra and I was building an AQ when I just started b4 I got an Apollo, enhanced deflect and refined goddess blessing are both lvl 5, my enhanced regen is at lvl 2 because I'm not really strong enough to make major damage to get good heals. Used my brutality rune (lvl 10) and heal rune (lvl 6) to pass. The only problem I have is damage outputs in most cases but next gem event I should have all lvl 8 gems and next sc event should be close to lvl 80 soul engraving. Thank you for your response and I will consider some of them
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
                            I can't remember what BR I was when I passed it, however I feel that that BR is not a good thing to focus on.

                            I had some drastically different results based on skills/sylphs/astrals used despite basically being the same BR.

                            Some general pointers...

                            -Regeneration astral is a big factor as it will help to keep you alive while you focus on offense
                            -Deflection is also very helpful as it will increase your damage output automatically and that damage isn't reflected back
                            -Goddess Blessing astral (this is for every aspect of game play and should be on every character always but figured I'm adding anyway)
                            -Change resistance crystals to the resistance needed
                            -Consider your sylph, Eve/Herc is always a good one for pure damage output, Hades/Gaia are amazing due to devour soul, amazon/Cerberus for damage output. Avoid Iris as if you are healing you will likely not kill before it buffs.
                            -Look at where your issues rise, ie are you dying because it is buffing? or are you dying before it buffs?
                            -If you are dying because it is buffing you need to focus on ways to increase damage output (ie use chaos/amnesia/blood/brutality runes instead of healing/guardian runes use less change sylph to a higher damaging sylph even if it is weak to the foe)
                            -If you are dying before the buff then you need to shore up your defenses, maybe add a healing rune or a guardian rune or change to a sylph that does less damage but has higher resistance to your foe.
                            -burn an attempt to start with full awakening and rage

                            Specific to level 1 stage 5 timing timing timing timing and timing. Awakening as soon as you have full awaken can be your ruin. Watch the reflect when there is 1 turn left then awaken and use brutality and load your big attacks, it will then attack you lose the reflect and you can unleash without fear of your big attacks reflecting back at you.
                            Yeah looking at BR alone is not a good focus for sky trail. As an example on my server, I was 4th one to beat 2-5 sky, and 3rd one to beat 2-9 sky and I only had a BR of around 125k as a Knight, and there are several other people with 25-30K more BR than me on my server that are behind me on Sky Trail. My Br was lower when did 2-5.

                            Regen astral is very good. I have not needed a deflection one yet, but it is getting to be attractive. Goddess Blessing astral is a must, as is any other % related defenses like Block, resistances, illusion astral, and gaurdian angel astral.

                            For sylphs, Amazon Queen, Gaia, and Hades are the typical go to ones. Don't be afraid to try others, but like Draconan said, Iris is usually not good as need damage more than healing.

                            Pay attention to what buffs and debuffs are used on a level, like 1-5 if you are not an archer might want to consider using a purge rune instead of brutality just to remove the damage reflect so you can pile the damage on safer, while archers can use scatter shot if needed too.

                            A couple of check points I have noticed on various Sky trail levels are making it to a 2nd awakening if start with full awakening points, and making it to the rage buff. Once you start being able to do that consistently, its just a matter of upping your offense and time depending on luck being nice.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
                              Yeah looking at BR alone is not a good focus for sky trail. As an example on my server, I was 4th one to beat 2-5 sky, and 3rd one to beat 2-9 sky and I only had a BR of around 125k as a Knight, and there are several other people with 25-30K more BR than me on my server that are behind me on Sky Trail. My Br was lower when did 2-5.

                              Regen astral is very good. I have not needed a deflection one yet, but it is getting to be attractive. Goddess Blessing astral is a must, as is any other % related defenses like Block, resistances, illusion astral, and gaurdian angel astral.

                              For sylphs, Amazon Queen, Gaia, and Hades are the typical go to ones. Don't be afraid to try others, but like Draconan said, Iris is usually not good as need damage more than healing.

                              Pay attention to what buffs and debuffs are used on a level, like 1-5 if you are not an archer might want to consider using a purge rune instead of brutality just to remove the damage reflect so you can pile the damage on safer, while archers can use scatter shot if needed too.

                              A couple of check points I have noticed on various Sky trail levels are making it to a 2nd awakening if start with full awakening points, and making it to the rage buff. Once you start being able to do that consistently, its just a matter of upping your offense and time depending on luck being nice.
                              So you're saying higher attack values can get you through faster? I was mainly building my char for debuffs in MPs until the nerf but I will consider your points. Anyone knows the necessary stats I need to pass L1?
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X