What kind of ** is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of ** is this?

So my guild who is ranked 2nd in terms of BR faces the #1. *** is this? so we are being penalized for being good? One of the top 2 guilds in BR will have a loss while some much lower guilds can end up with a win? since the rankings are based on win/losses, how is this fair to match the strongest guilds against each others when a ♥ guild could end up with a win because facing another ♥ guild.

This is a load of ♥....
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-21-2014, 11:02 AM. Reason: Language ♥

1st match is same BR vs same BR, so #1 vs #2 ; #3 vs #4 ... etc. After that some other **** happens to make matches based on w/l/pts/br/idek anymore since there's 2-3 translations but yeah. It's lame? Sure, but its in the rules (least one version of them)

Comment

people complained when weak matched against strong in normal GB's 1st battle. now people complain when strong guild matched against another strong guild.
      should we go full random instead?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

My guild is a powerhouse (our top 40 all 200k+ ) and we VS another powerhouse tonight, and we're pretty excited because it should be a fun battle. Sure being matched vs a 4mil br guild with our 20mil + would be a walk in the park but we crush plenty of noobs during normal GBs so this makes it at least more interesting lol

Comment

This ♥ post always show that people always complain complain.

Fight strong guild is fun because you can fight strong player and fun match

If not fight weak guild nobody play
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-21-2014, 11:02 AM. Reason: Language ♥

Comment

Funny how people think more of the rewards than the actual fun part of this.

Yes you'll get a though fight, you might lose, but won't that be more fun than fighting a guaranteed win? =)

Comment

yeah yeah.....of course, I'm the bad guy....busting our chops to have a good guild to then be penalized for it while a weaker guild will get a win due to facing a weaker one is ok with you. This system penalize good guilds by matching them....you gonna have 50% of the top 10 guilds with a loss while a guild who's ranked #40 for example can have a win. In every sports for example, you have seeds for top 5 or 10 then the rest of the draw is random...that's the way it should be here.
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-21-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Gentlemen, I am asking you to remind yourselves of the forum rules, while I clean up this thread.
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

the way matching is done was known many months ago. Perhaps its unfair, perhaps its not, but at the very least you could have anticipated on it.

Comment

what ever system get used it will be unfair to some one. You never know their top players might not be able to make and you win. Yeah an easier guild might get an easier win but then you might face them next.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I agree with the OP...Prelim is the weedout round. Finals are where the tougher matches should be. Makes no sense for "better" guilds to be left out (of the top8, 16, etc.) due to poor matching design.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        I agree with the OP...Prelim is the weedout round. Finals are where the tougher matches should be. Makes no sense for "better" guilds to be left out (of the top8, 16, etc.) due to poor matching design.
                        except the prelims matching is based on the points. weaker guilds wont be collecting much points because even if they won 1st round, they will be faced with other winners. some strong guilds may lost the 1st match, but they will fought weaker guilds later thus collecting enough points to pass to the finals.

just think it's like CW's matching, but not randomized on 1st battle.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

dont worry, next xgb matching will be abused like hell
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            My guild is a powerhouse (our top 40 all 200k+ ) and we VS another powerhouse tonight, and we're pretty excited because it should be a fun battle. Sure being matched vs a 4mil br guild with our 20mil + would be a walk in the park but we crush plenty of noobs during normal GBs so this makes it at least more interesting lol
                            Damn Wraith, hope I run into you tonight xD Your guild's top 40 out-powers ours, but it should be a fun one.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                              Damn Wraith, hope I run into you tonight xD Your guild's top 40 out-powers ours, but it should be a fun one.
                              When you see Azri you'll see me also heh.

Comment

Working...
                              X