No announcement yet.

What kind of ** is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can only say xgb was one big lagfest, not that i expected anything else but still...
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      can only say xgb was one big lagfest, not that i expected anything else but still...
      oh boy. more garbage unplayable content.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        When you see Azri you'll see me also heh.
        And when you see DH you'll see me xD

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          like someone has predicted:

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
          Step one : Enter battleground
          Step two : type "damn lag, and XGB have not yet started"
          Step three: (battle starts) stuck in mines/battle or someplace
          Step four: Reload
          Step five: get frustrated because it either dont reload at all or reloads incorrect
          Step six: Discuss how we won the battle, and how bad was lag
          Step seven: Come to fourms and spam as well as see other spams about bugs/lags/dcs and other issues.

and as usual.
          Step eight: Get used to it.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i like the matching, keep hearing in normal gbthat there is no competition. Well in xgb we are matched based on br, so always a worthy opponents, not to weak to bore us, not to strong to ask yourself why would you even bother? what do you want now? pure luck mathings? to complain that smilar br guilds have all the easy fights, and you get matched with the strongest and complain how unfair luck is?
            Our next opponent has 1.5 m br more in reality (even though it appears with a lesser br in matching), but i still believe in my chances to win and it seems to me pretty fair

Comment

Just by the anger in this thread and what not, I would assume you're one of those ♥'s who use the other guild mates accounts and act as if you have a word in anything, you are just a ♥ and you will never be anything more, take what you get and shut up, r2 doesn't care about you or anyone else.
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-22-2014, 03:03 AM. Reason: Language ♥

Comment

yea i agree that this matching systems sucks hardcore. Only 3 prelim rounds is not enough time to settle it all out pointwise like was mentioned. Low-Mid br guilds have it easy

Comment

Your guild is too big? simple, kick those you don't need. Stop telling folks to merge.
                  It works both ways, if small guilds can merge then big guilds can separate.
                  Stop blamming strong vs strong, that's the way it supposed to be.
                  If you're not ready -to be- strong, then don't act like you're strong.
                  It's so embarrasing to see big guilds whines about being too strong.
                  Last edited by laba-laba; 09-22-2014, 03:11 AM.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      wish i can upvote this 100 times.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

AllStarZ Member, Tactic department!

if u ask me i dont care about who u gona get matched, cos if u ask me all fall down with the tactics u can follow in this event with your guildmember!!!
                        Last edited by R233787790; 09-22-2014, 09:40 AM. Reason: just editing some errors
                        NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
                        Archer Current br 226k

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                          yeah yeah.....of course, I'm the bad guy....busting our chops to have a good guild to then be penalized for it while a weaker guild will get a win due to facing a weaker one is ok with you. This system penalize good guilds by matching them....you gonna have 50% of the top 10 guilds with a loss while a guild who's ranked #40 for example can have a win. In every sports for example, you have seeds for top 5 or 10 then the rest of the draw is random...that's the way it should be here.
                          Yes of course you the bad guy busting your chicken chops to have good guild then be penal about it while a weaker guild will get win due to facing weaker chicken.

In the end its all complain, why not just enjoy your chicken chop and the wartune game?

In the end its all about fun so why not just enjoy and fight the good guild battle and win or lose dont matter because you still ahve your chicken chop and wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            except the prelims matching is based on the points. weaker guilds wont be collecting much points because even if they won 1st round, they will be faced with other winners. some strong guilds may lost the 1st match, but they will fought weaker guilds later thus collecting enough points to pass to the finals.

just think it's like CW's matching, but not randomized on 1st battle.
                            Because there have never been valid complaints about CW matching either, heh.

It seems to still be based on points then BR for the second round, unlike CW which is points then random (?) for prelims anyways.

But I'm obviously coming at this from the direction of wanting to make top8. Really don't want to be left out because of a loss to the #1 BR when we're the #3 BR (and we'll be fighting them in match #3 in prelims, assuming we both win match #2). Hoping to beat them anyways, but would rather not chance it.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              Because there have never been valid complaints about CW matching either, heh.

It seems to still be based on points then BR for the second round, unlike CW which is points then random (?) for prelims anyways.

But I'm obviously coming at this from the direction of wanting to make top8. Really don't want to be left out because of a loss to the #1 BR when we're the #3 BR (and we'll be fighting them in match #3 in prelims, assuming we both win match #2). Hoping to beat them anyways, but would rather not chance it.
                              at our current CW matching? i dont think there's any real problem with it since all rounds gives same points.

like i said previously, the matching still based on points 1st. on the 2nd round there's half of the participants with 10k points, then the winners will be matched again so only a quarter(at most) of the participants has 20k points. and on the 4th rounds the winners with 30k points will be matched with similar winners again.

if your guild is really strong and the strength difference with your opponents is not too far, even when you are losing the GB you will still able to collect 8-9k points. then you will face other losers with closest point and similar strength, if you lose again despite the near same BR then you must question yourself why are you keep losing (you can blame the lag if you wanted to).

Comment

I just find it strange that my guild faces the same opponents again in Round 2... as we outscored them by like 5k-ish points.
                                Don't get me wrong though, not complaining, just curious as to how this worked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X