X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mAniTu_17
    replied
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    If you're not ready -to be- strong, then don't act like you're strong.
    Very well said.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Your guild is too big? simple, kick those you don't need. Stop telling folks to merge.
    It works both ways, if small guilds can merge then big guilds can separate.
    Stop blamming strong vs strong, that's the way it supposed to be.
    If you're not ready -to be- strong, then don't act like you're strong.
    It's so embarrasing to see big guilds whines about being too strong.
    Last edited by laba-laba; 09-22-2014, 03:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R215361131
    replied
    yea i agree that this matching systems sucks hardcore. Only 3 prelim rounds is not enough time to settle it all out pointwise like was mentioned. Low-Mid br guilds have it easy

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Just by the anger in this thread and what not, I would assume you're one of those ♥'s who use the other guild mates accounts and act as if you have a word in anything, you are just a ♥ and you will never be anything more, take what you get and shut up, r2 doesn't care about you or anyone else.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-22-2014, 03:03 AM. Reason: Language ♥

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    i like the matching, keep hearing in normal gbthat there is no competition. Well in xgb we are matched based on br, so always a worthy opponents, not to weak to bore us, not to strong to ask yourself why would you even bother? what do you want now? pure luck mathings? to complain that smilar br guilds have all the easy fights, and you get matched with the strongest and complain how unfair luck is?
    Our next opponent has 1.5 m br more in reality (even though it appears with a lesser br in matching), but i still believe in my chances to win and it seems to me pretty fair

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    can only say xgb was one big lagfest, not that i expected anything else but still...
    like someone has predicted:

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
    Step one : Enter battleground
    Step two : type "damn lag, and XGB have not yet started"
    Step three: (battle starts) stuck in mines/battle or someplace
    Step four: Reload
    Step five: get frustrated because it either dont reload at all or reloads incorrect
    Step six: Discuss how we won the battle, and how bad was lag
    Step seven: Come to fourms and spam as well as see other spams about bugs/lags/dcs and other issues.

and as usual.
    Step eight: Get used to it.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    When you see Azri you'll see me also heh.
    And when you see DH you'll see me xD

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    can only say xgb was one big lagfest, not that i expected anything else but still...
    oh boy. more garbage unplayable content.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    Damn Wraith, hope I run into you tonight xD Your guild's top 40 out-powers ours, but it should be a fun one.
    When you see Azri you'll see me also heh.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    My guild is a powerhouse (our top 40 all 200k+ ) and we VS another powerhouse tonight, and we're pretty excited because it should be a fun battle. Sure being matched vs a 4mil br guild with our 20mil + would be a walk in the park but we crush plenty of noobs during normal GBs so this makes it at least more interesting lol
    Damn Wraith, hope I run into you tonight xD Your guild's top 40 out-powers ours, but it should be a fun one.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    dont worry, next xgb matching will be abused like hell

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    I agree with the OP...Prelim is the weedout round. Finals are where the tougher matches should be. Makes no sense for "better" guilds to be left out (of the top8, 16, etc.) due to poor matching design.
    except the prelims matching is based on the points. weaker guilds wont be collecting much points because even if they won 1st round, they will be faced with other winners. some strong guilds may lost the 1st match, but they will fought weaker guilds later thus collecting enough points to pass to the finals.

just think it's like CW's matching, but not randomized on 1st battle.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    I agree with the OP...Prelim is the weedout round. Finals are where the tougher matches should be. Makes no sense for "better" guilds to be left out (of the top8, 16, etc.) due to poor matching design.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    what ever system get used it will be unfair to some one. You never know their top players might not be able to make and you win. Yeah an easier guild might get an easier win but then you might face them next.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

Working...
X