vulcan stove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vulcan stove

from were we can get vulcan stove ... it say dragon invasion ... but i didnt get any from DI and i do di everyday and nothing ... cash hoof and dragon soul

Originally posted by R213202787 View Post
    from were we can get vulcan stove ... it say dragon invasion ... but i didnt get any from DI and i do di everyday and nothing ... cash hoof and dragon soul
    Golden Road and Sylph World Boss.

These two features are coming out next month from what I've been told.

Comment

Can I please ask why put an item into a game when it is not possible to gain the item for another month or two? If they are not available don't release the concept too early.
      I have spent a lot on this game but the way it has gone lately it will not be much more if any.

Comment

i really love the "it was a typo" from the maintenance.
        be honest at least. if it was a typo, that item would have been replaced by something else...
        as far as i know, DI still drop the same stuff.
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I understand your frustration as Holy Cast is an exciting new aspect of the game. However at certain times, the items needed can be gained from special event exchanges.. they will not always be isolated to the cross server guild battle.. and the upcoming golden road/underground palace. At this time we do not have an exact release date for the upcoming ways to get these items, but keep checking the news section of the forums for their release.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

not going to lie with themsapose to of been droping from dragon invasion which then turned out to be false i thought this game was actually getting somewhere as the amount u get would determin on how far u get and how good of a role u get but always garentied some finaly something that had gotten rid of the chance thats in every part of the game almost but nope its going to be bk to chance of getting some

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              I understand your frustration as Holy Cast is an exciting new aspect of the game. However at certain times, the items needed can be gained from special event exchanges.. they will not always be isolated to the cross server guild battle.. and the upcoming golden road/underground palace. At this time we do not have an exact release date for the upcoming ways to get these items, but keep checking the news section of the forums for their release.
              Hmm mentor don't have any info on upcomming events or patches.. but here there is some news..

Comment

they don't have information and we have none at all
                that's a thin difference, but a lot at the same time
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                  Golden Road and Sylph World Boss.

These two features are coming out next month from what I've been told.
                  sylph atol world boss on china gives mount whips and rune stones dosnt give stoves

Comment

At this time we do not have an exact release date for the upcoming ways to get these items, but keep checking the news section of the forums for their release.
                    Or don't as it is very rare that the info is posted here BEFORE it has been confirmed in "lots" of other places.

It still baffles me how they advertise "special" events on the day that they start, yet everyone knows they are happening because they all have Oceanic accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                      Hmm mentor don't have any info on upcomming events or patches.. but here there is some news..

Mentors are your in game helpers & not the developers of this game & they act as a bridge between you and the developers, while in case of the event which you mentioned there are at times some mistyping by the people working so hard for making this game satisfy the needs of its players & thus we should at times overlook some of their faults as and when they admit of being made as Mentor Magik said.
                      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-25-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

it's not a typo when they are dropping on other publishers in DI. It takes 60 seconds to verify this on youtube. Just be honest.. You're going to fit in well here. Another uneducated r2 troll.

R2 decided not to give you the stoves in DI. End of story. It's much easier when you just tell the truth ffs.

Comment

It was supposed to drop there but they want people to cash simple as that, we cannot do anything so meh.
                          East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                          X