Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gods decent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods decent

How the rewards from passing the level work? I am realy confused. Got 2kk gold from lvl 15, 1.2kk from lvl 16, alt got 1.6kk from lvl 10, a guildy got just 500k from lvl 16, where is the logic behind?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

5-10-15 gives more rewards than, other levels. probably because they are tougher to kill.
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    ... a guildy got just 500k from lvl 16, where is the logic behind?
    never heard of this though
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
      5-10-15 gives more rewards than, other levels. probably because they are tougher to kill.
      this kinda figured myself, but 1.2kk vs 500k from same level?

Comment

this kinda figured myself, but 1.2kk vs 500k from same level?
        honestly, i don't believe it.
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

yeah, i've never seen 500k rewards from gods decent. He must have read it wrong.

Comment

5/10 etc are like sky trail bosses, dark/light generally tougher hence the bigger loot. The half reward thing sounds like some bug tho, I got the normal amount on lv16 earlier so iunno.

Know last gods was full of bugs that screwed people, so safe to say same applies this month.

Comment

Same thing here, I don't believe anyone got just 500k gold from the 16th. However, if someone figures out how that happens, I'm willing to listen to the explanation, for science.

Even if there is some bug here, losing 700k gold for a person who can pass 16 nowadays shouldn't be even worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                Even if there is some bug here, losing 700k gold for a person who can pass 16 nowadays shouldn't be even worth mentioning.
                So you think no bug is worth mentioning? You are a wonderful customer.

Comment

you know, at the boss selection screen, you can hover your pointer to the box symbol(top left of the card, under the element symbol) to check the rewards yourself.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

So you think no bug is worth mentioning? You are a wonderful customer.
                    Of course not. I'm saying there are more important issues to address at the moment and this is likely just someone's imagining / cry for attention. I can understand how some developer can make a mistake like the wilds teleportation bug, but this is just a different integer for a random player when its value should be constant for all players.

I don't get a lot of bugs and some of the players I know IRL get a lot of bugs, lag and glitches - but when they show me those same bugs I find out it's not a bug at all or it's not as bad as they think it is. So I'm being skeptical towards this as one of the more unlikely things to have happened.

Anyway, to answer your question again, rewards for passing gods descent stages are the same every month for every player and they increase as people before me already answered. Though I can't remember the actual rewards, it's possible that your guildie meant stage 6, not 16 or something similar.

If you two agree that it must be a bug or if it happens again, submit it to the bugs section of the forum or write a ticket.

Comment

- but when they show me those same bugs I find out it's not a bug at all or it's not as bad as they think it is. So I'm being skeptical towards this as one of the more unlikely things to have happened.
                      Made me laugh. This is like a daily thing in-game and in the forum. "My Wartune behaved different."

This happened and it shouldn't...... But, did you click that button?........ Yes, I shouldn't have?
                      Why is my mail inventory gone?......did you read it and wait more than 3 days.....oh, maybe.
                      I accidentally ate this astral.....you mean you 'accidentally' typed "YES" to confirm.......uh, yeah.

We need a new thread with all the daily ♥ that people think the game caused but it was simply inattention or their own mistake. A best-of thread.
                      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-23-2014, 06:59 AM. Reason: bypassing language filter swear word.
                      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Of course not. I'm saying there are more important issues to address at the moment and this is likely just someone's imagining / cry for attention. I can understand how some developer can make a mistake like the wilds teleportation bug, but this is just a different integer for a random player when its value should be constant for all players.

I don't get a lot of bugs and some of the players I know IRL get a lot of bugs, lag and glitches - but when they show me those same bugs I find out it's not a bug at all or it's not as bad as they think it is. So I'm being skeptical towards this as one of the more unlikely things to have happened.

Anyway, to answer your question again, rewards for passing gods descent stages are the same every month for every player and they increase as people before me already answered. Though I can't remember the actual rewards, it's possible that your guildie meant stage 6, not 16 or something similar.

If you two agree that it must be a bug or if it happens again, submit it to the bugs section of the forum or write a ticket.
                        We passed it at the same time ~5mins difference, what can somebody click in GD or miss to see? But to add more to the confusion he got a "successfully passed lvl 17" when he killed 16.
                        If i knew what caused it wont make this thread.
                        If i wanted attention, id add a poll like some.
                        We all know how the game should behave, but it does not always do, believe it or not. But oh well, one of the things that just happened, for no known reason....

Comment

I happened to craft a level 3 resistance crystal, and it did not appear in the inventory... and I lost 300 resistant shards. I thought it was lag, so I refreshed it, and there was no level 3 resistance crystal, yet my resistant shards was deducted by 300.

Just wasted 5 TH attempts, and the worst thing is that I only do TH twice a week.

Comment

Working...
                          X