So freeze will never work again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So freeze will never work again?

So now that every class has the skill that includes the freezing of the opponent, why is it still useless PvE?

it works in TOK, GB, BG, ARENA, NECRO, CATA, NORMAL MPD, CW....

Comment

It works only in necro (and cata but come on, do we really need it? ).

Comment

it works more than just in necro/cata...

Comment

Well as newstarter Freeze is your best friend in Cata

Also in normal MPDs it can help in Void or Badlands, when ur team is weak.

Also in Necro, when you reach it.
          And like someone said, it works in TOK BG Arena GB and and and..

Only places it doesnt work:
          - NM Dungeons (because theres a reason why its "nightmare")
          - Spire (also fine could else, it'd be no challenge)
          - WB (explains itself..)

Comment

Originally posted by R26266781 View Post
            So now that every class has the skill that includes the freezing of the opponent, why is it still useless PvE?
            No useful PVE because you can still slow enemy. Dont forget now wild importance and in wild you fight monster you can slow

Comment

I see people listing BG, Arena, CW, and other forms of pvp. Slow never has worked there and doesn't currently. Yes, the buff appears, but it has no effect. I always chuckle when I see archers using DF in CW.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                I see people listing BG, Arena, CW, and other forms of pvp. Slow never has worked there and doesn't currently. Yes, the buff appears, but it has no effect. I always chuckle when I see archers using DF in CW.
                Not strictly true, slow does have an effect on players, it's just usually negligible because people are hitting skills as soon as they can, and casting speed counts from when you select the skill, not when your turn comes up. When it's 1-on-1 with no troops and you haven't used the afk trick to unlock skills, slow can actually make a difference (not that much, but some). In arena, absolutely no way it does anything unless there are only 2 people left standing.

It is still foolish in archer CW, since so many archer skills have tiny casting times that even double is nothing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Corti2 View Post
                  Well as newstarter Freeze is your best friend in Cata

Also in normal MPDs it can help in Void or Badlands, when ur team is weak.

Also in Necro, when you reach it.
                  And like someone said, it works in TOK BG Arena GB and and and..

Only places it doesnt work:
                  - NM Dungeons (because theres a reason why its "nightmare")
                  - Spire (also fine could else, it'd be no challenge)
                  - WB (explains itself..)
                  This is incorrect.. who said you could post?

Comment

Originally posted by NeedAMerge View Post
                    it works in TOK, GB, BG, ARENA, NECRO, CATA, NORMAL MPD, CW....
                    Wrong. first, df doesn't work on live players. that means no gb, no bg and no group arena. It was only intended for PVE, and currently only works in necro/cata and non nightmare mpds (where no one needs slow anyway).
                    Last edited by R2sucksbad; 09-22-2014, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      Wrong. first, df doesn't work on live players. that means no gb, no bg and no group arena. It was only intended for PVE, and currently only works in necro/cata and non nightmare mpds (where no one needs slow anyway).
                      it works on live players
                      a classic example if a slowed player
                      has his sylph activation ready and uses before you
                      and then you click it after him, you will awaken first
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        This is incorrect.. who said you could post?
                        care to explain? Or just moaning around

Comment

As i've seen DF does not work on live PvP, i've seen losts of players trying to slow in bg and sometimes in arena, even some mosters has DF on me but i've never lose a turn when if you read the skill description should be atleast 2 turns if you have it maxed. I tryed once or 2ice before and did not work, only in Necro and catas is usefull, but lets say it, who need it in catas when you can even afk it, and talking about normal MPD, every smart player know that we have not time to waste in normal if we are looking to get our leg set fast, even if we have to ask for help to stronger players doing NM asap is the way to go.

So now all the plyers has slowing skill why dont you unlock it in some places, like Sky Trail and MPD NM, is not fair many players had reached higher bosses cuz DF before and now the newst has to be stuck.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                            As i've seen DF does not work on live PvP, i've seen losts of players trying to slow in bg and sometimes in arena, even some mosters has DF on me but i've never lose a turn when if you read the skill description should be atleast 2 turns if you have it maxed. I tryed once or 2ice before and did not work, only in Necro and catas is usefull, but lets say it, who need it in catas when you can even afk it, and talking about normal MPD, every smart player know that we have not time to waste in normal if we are looking to get our leg set fast, even if we have to ask for help to stronger players doing NM asap is the way to go.

So now all the plyers has slowing skill why dont you unlock it in some places, like Sky Trail and MPD NM, is not fair many players had reached higher bosses cuz DF before and now the newst has to be stuck.
                            DF in PvP is a bit of a specific talent.

Let's say one player uses slow and then goes sylph using the rune trick, he then has the ability to chain cast skills a bit faster than normal, and if the opponent is one that doesn't use rune trick (IE has to wait for the skill to cast - then press another skill...) well the guy that used slow / fast cast will definitely strike 2x. Of course like everything in this game, you can bypass it and if you're getting fast hits also (or the person that slowed isn't using rune trick) double hitting is improbable.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              DF in PvP is a bit of a specific talent.

Let's say one player uses slow and then goes sylph using the rune trick, he then has the ability to chain cast skills a bit faster than normal, and if the opponent is one that doesn't use rune trick (IE has to wait for the skill to cast - then press another skill...) well the guy that used slow / fast cast will definitely strike 2x. Of course like everything in this game, you can bypass it and if you're getting fast hits also (or the person that slowed isn't using rune trick) double hitting is improbable.
                              make sense but still is not what the the description shows. While stune is really doing his job, i think they should atleast allow stune on bosses in that way all classes will have same chance and works better than DF.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X