X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT is point of rune event wartune

What is point of rune event?

We need new rune, or every time same rune and we get nothing new. Why not give new rune like damage rune, one-hit kill rune, balen rune?

WHO think that now rune event useless, or what you use it for?
    Is useless
    20.00%
    Is useful
    80.00%

the point of the rune event is if u get your runes up to lvl 10 u can get an other rune like chaos amnesia garidan shield purification etz.
    if u maxed all runes with normal rune stones u can exchange them to mystery rune stones to lvl your adv runes after u got adv class on lvl 80.
    NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
    Archer Current br 226k

Comment

clown thread detected
      Server : Avazu - S1
      Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R233787790 View Post
        the point of the rune event is if u get your runes up to lvl 10 u can get an other rune like chaos amnesia garidan shield purification etz.
        if u maxed all runes with normal rune stones u can exchange them to mystery rune stones to lvl your adv runes after u got adv class on lvl 80.
        Well you not understand R233, I mean I have got all the chaos amnesia faridan whidever rune, so no use for rune event anymore so it wasted.I dont need get other like chaos amenesia garidan shiled purificaiton etz. no need

And i have normal rune stone but no use exchange advance rune if i have not max my normal rune.

so rune event useless for me.

Should wartune remove rune event?

Comment

There is no point in this event if you dont use it.
          When you have all the runes and have them all in level 10
          and u have advanced them all to level 8 advanced.

so when its not usefull for you it might be for others.
          (and remember lots of ppl start playing new alts or are just new)

Comment

god with every thread you look more and more stupid, waaaay beyond AA already
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

it was never meant only for 1 person coz there are still alot of lower level ppl down there that needs/want it.
              if you find it useless then dont use it.

*Never underestimate the power of stupidity.
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                Well you not understand R233, I mean I have got all the chaos amnesia faridan whidever rune, so no use for rune event anymore so it wasted.I dont need get other like chaos amenesia garidan shiled purificaiton etz. no need

And i have normal rune stone but no use exchange advance rune if i have not max my normal rune.

shut the cupcake up , ok . u think the event is for u only . i have every rune i need for my level and i still dont complain .

Comment

What is point of rune event?

We need new rune, or every time same rune and we get nothing new. Why not give new rune like damage rune, one-hit kill rune, balen rune?

WHO think that now rune event useless, or what you use it for?
                  Never mind the rune event. What's the point of you being here?
                  Seriously, what do you do all day? Eat, sleep, complain, repeat by the looks of things. I really do love you, you know <3 (Translation: Get a proper life, because I seriously doubt you're getting payment to complain and spam the forum's with useless threads.)
                  Psst. This is advice. I'm trying to help you out, my darling sugarplum.
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Newsflash! Wartune doesn't revolve around you.
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                      You sooooo deserve a positive rep in my books. Not even joking. That's for making me jump out of my computer chair and punching the air while screaming: "Cowabunga!" ;D
                      To Willow:
                      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                        Amen to this a thousand times.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          god with every thread you look more and more stupid, waaaay beyond AA already
                          agreed. best case he's just a horrible troll.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                            agreed. best case he's just a horrible troll.
                            A new study says that internet trolls are horrible, sucky people in real life... most. (not all)are even narcissists.

http://higherperspective.com/2014/09...utm_source=ETT

Anyways, me myself have not gotten the chaos rune... i feel i need to max out heal rune before gambling again,

Comment

Working...
                            X