This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve the unique every class in wartune

I'm notice from the 2 servers that I played, in the top ten damage WorldBos filled only 2 classes are Ranger and Wizard, So here is my several question to improve this game beside my suggestion idea.
    # 1. Is it really Wartune Game_Master considered to have balance every class in the World boss??

# 2. Why there's not Knight Class 3-4 player in the top ten World boss damage?? though they (Knight) had been using VIP or items purchased with Balens??

# 3. Why Ranger and Wizard Classes can be "TANK" which is the main function of the Knight character? In Wartune only, I see a lot of Ranger and Wizard Class to "TANK"

There should be improvement in the manufacturing point status of each class in wartune. Beside Int (MATK & MDEF), Str (PATK & PDEF), Endurance (life), Armor (PDEF & MDEF), and Charisma (Troop Count).
    If there is no improvement status point, I think the Knight class, it is always behind from the Wizard class and the Ranger Class.

During my experience in playing the other game like this one, There is a special point of the status of every class.
    Ranger => DEX
    Knight => STR / DEF
    Wizard => INT

In wartune, I see there is little similarity between the class Ranger and Knight in the absence of DEX for Ranger.
    If it Wartune retains the absence of DEX
    Ranger => STR
    Knight => DEF
    Wizard => INT

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Archers? Pls I beat most of them in the arena. Mages? Pls they usually kill themselves hitting me with their RoF. The only ones I can't beat are the serious cashers.
    Yup, nothing like a well built Knight, we still rock it.

There you go, Nessesarius. Which ever build you choose, be patient, and you'll get it right eventually.

And here's a proof that Knights can do fine in World Boss:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ranks.png
Views:	1
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	1661703
    I know all the Knights in top 10, none of them spend anymore money aside VIP.
    Here you go.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Here you go.
      you have the wrong understanding of what my post above ...

Here we are not talking about DUEL
      about DUEL,my character KNIGHT can beat any character that is same level with my character who do not use SPECIAL ITEM from balens or the VIP character. Even the VIP or the use Special Items also can be defeated if STILL be 1-2 levels below my character level.

Here we talk about the WORLD BOSS and Main function KNIGHT character that could be diverted to the Ranger and Wizard classes.
      I sometimes notice my opponent character in DUEL, it WIzard and Ranger class can have almost the same HP class KNIGHT.

Comment

And you just didn't read my post carefully. Please take a look at the attachment. It's a screen shot of a typical WB fight in our server.
        The mages you fought maybe much higher level than you are or cashers. Archers having similar amount of HP are the ones that pump their gears with HP gems or again cashers.
        Last edited by DeathRiver; 10-12-2012, 10:12 AM.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          And you just didn't read my post carefully. Please take a look at the attachment. It's a screen shot of a typical WB fight in our server.
          The mages you fought maybe much higher level than you are or cashers. Archers having similar amount of HP are the ones that pump their gears with HP gems or again cashers.
          I'm surprise about that....cause two server i play there's no one knight on top ten damage, currenty the best level on [S9] before i move is 45, and now i play [S15] is 46. Right now i'm Knight 41 without any item from Balens.
          so what level are them??

Comment

Originally posted by lippuex View Post
            I'm surprise about that....cause two server i play there's no one knight on top ten damage, currenty the best level on [S9] before i move is 45, and now i play [S15] is 46. Right now i'm Knight 41 without any item from Balens.
            so what level are them??
            you should play in s7. there is one knight for the last 2 days stand on 1st position for WB.

Comment

come on S8 and see knights in top 10 :P and no mages ,maybe only one or two sometimes
              • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
              • Nickname : DarkShines
              • Class : Mage
              • Level : 50+
              • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by sniperrank View Post
                you should play in s7. there is one knight for the last 2 days stand on 1st position for WB.
                Hey! That's me.
                Lvl 50 Knight
                8.2k PATK unpotted with Lvl5 Orange PATK Astral + Lvl5 Orange Will Destroyer + Double Turn = OMG?
                ( And oh by the way, Balens spent on gems = 0 ) Only spend for Crypt Keys and Socketing Rods. ^^
                So I'm only using Lvl3 PATK Gems.

Comment

>chooses class thats a tank
                  >complains about a event thats based on damage
                  >compares knight to a dps class
                  >???
                  >stupid

Comment

Originally posted by 69MCViper69 View Post
                    Hey! That's me.
                    Lvl 50 Knight
                    8.2k PATK unpotted with Lvl5 Orange PATK Astral + Lvl5 Orange Will Destroyer + Double Turn = OMG?
                    ( And oh by the way, Balens spent on gems = 0 ) Only spend for Crypt Keys and Socketing Rods. ^^
                    So I'm only using Lvl3 PATK Gems.
                    So Knight will be Ok on Level 50's, right?
                    Astral Double Turn?what kind of astral?

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                      >chooses class thats a tank
                      >complains about a event thats based on damage
                      >compares knight to a dps class
                      >???
                      >stupid

Comment

I will quote my own reply on other knight topic

Originally posted by Aehel View Post
                        You dont need to go beyond Lv.50 to be an OPed knight. My guildmate a lv.46 Knight with 6800 PATK can do same amount of damage as me (a lv.50 Archer with 8300 PATK) to Badlands' last boss.

All you need is only an Enhanced Will Destroyer astral (my guildmate's that I mentioned above has a lv.4) and all done.
                        Now you have everything in a pack: Large HP pool, crazy defense, lighting speed rage gain, and insane damage too Gratz!

I'm not going to whine or anything, because I know it's useless, just wasting my efforts. I only wonder if hitter class still needed here lol.

Goo job dev

Comment

Working...
                        X