Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW is fun if you have a chance to do well.
    Knight - Kabam - S1
    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

i think what the OP want to say is the time he spent didnt worth for the Reward (but actually it is) and consider himself a Special player. so he wants another set of Rewards. well its not our fault that he think he's Special and couldnt find a better rewards in the shop but i do feel him somehow coz Class wars was introduced 4th of June last yr (Patch 1.6) and i think the shop was never tweak, am i right? so what we can get now is much easier than the last yr and Glory Crystals was supposed to be for a rare exchange. except for the Mounts i think they should higher the amount per crystal exchange or they should lower the value per item.
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
        i think what the OP want to say is the time he spent didnt worth for the Reward (but actually it is) and consider himself a Special player. so he wants another set of Rewards. well its not our fault that he think he's Special and couldnt find a better rewards in the shop but i do feel him somehow coz Class wars was introduced 4th of June last yr (Patch 1.6) and i think the shop was never tweak, am i right? so what we can get now is much easier than the last yr and Glory Crystals was supposed to be for a rare exchange. except for the Mounts i think they should higher the amount per crystal exchange or they should lower the value per item.
        I think you may have hit it here. When I started playing earlier this year there was players really excited about CWs. When I first entered I did find it a bit disappointing. It was not exactly intense PvP as most of my opponents were either way stronger or way weaker than me and most were afk. I did better than expected and won more than I lost went to the shop after and realized I could buy enough runestones to equal a single tank battle. Hardly something that I look forward to, but if I am home and free at the time I will enter because it is free ****, though I am now one of those afk players.

Comment

I got a wildfire mount from a lucky guess on CW once what are you talking about,,
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
          X