Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Shop

Because of Stupid Same old Reward shop with useless items ,
    Normally People get 580-650 Glory Crystal. and just see for your self do you see anything usefull there ? Hell No
    Me my self don't do Class war , TBH i have seen the Interest of CW is going down, coz of stupid Junk Reward shop. same thing again and again.
    i'm not telling to add stuff in shop, i'm saying to not to make is boring shop. Just think for your self that what Junk you buy each month with those glory Crystal ?

Shadow Soul ?
    Soul Crystal ?
    Whip ?
    Rune Stone
    Level 60,70 Legendary Stone. Who the Love make these gear now
    Healing rune,Blood rune
    Mount Spirit

These are the thing what a normal Player can get,
    QUESTION IS - Do you give damn about it ? Waking in Midnight and Doing it , No ...
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

am just normaly buy Whisp, or Runestones.

Is noting else to buy is boring shop is dont change itmes, or add new months change and keep the exchange fresh, would be great if them add Mahra, Sepulcrum for 10x to like Whisp etc.

Whisp and Mahra coste normaly like mutch balens if man do it solo.

Am normaly dont buy any mahra under the time am still have specltrum to max out does not see any resone to max to a new star if am still not max stats one the last one.
    Last edited by dwmedia; 09-22-2014, 06:52 PM.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

they should add sepulcrums and mahra ...maybe divinity shards and other stuff needed for sylph upg

Comment

42% of statistics are made up on the spot.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yes I don't wake up do class war because low reward useless cannot get mount, but mount useful if you wish spend 500 ballenors get new mount

Comment

Once again, complaining about free stuff.

1) Login, go afk and still get free rewards.
            2) Take free rewards and make free bet with educated gues on finals.
            3) Win bet or lose, you still have free rewards for 1 minute work.
            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

i had a class wars in school once, it was fun
              until the principal brought down the ban hammer on us with all his wrath and fury
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                i had a class wars in school once, it was fun
                until the principal brought down the ban hammer on us with all his wrath and fury
                Teach him/her to play this game. He might get addicted.

I just buy legend 70 stones in class war shop.

Comment

I enjoy playing Class wars and I always hope that I might be able to beat someone who is higher level than me. If not die trying

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

classwars is the 2nd event that outdated itself in a verry short matter of time.

Comment

Just by putting new mounts + mahra/sep + divinity shard would give people more interest in CW again, i've seen the same mounts maybe 6 months now??????

Ideally they could add mount hooves too but well, they wanna milk money from that atm so dont think it will happen :x

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        42% of statistics are made up on the spot.
                        And of those 42%, 90% are inaccurate

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          These are the thing what a normal Player can get,
                          I agree, you are not a normal player.

QUESTION IS - Do you give damn about it ?
                          Actually I do. As a normal player, I have not yet maxed out my gear, there is plenty of choice for me in the CW shop.

Waking in Midnight and Doing it , No ...
                          If you don't play in your own timezone, that's your own fault. Nothing R2 can do about your problems. Change to your own timezone, start again, make a proper character. All you seem to do around here is complain about your current one.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            If you don't play in your own timezone, that's your own fault. Nothing R2 can do about your problems. Change to your own timezone, start again, make a proper character. All you seem to do around here is complain about your current one.

doesnt even have to be your own, i play on a timezone where guild battle/cw is at 11am, its good for me
                            since im doing stuff later when gb would be on in my timezone, like watching movies
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              doesnt even have to be your own, i play on a timezone where guild battle/cw is at 11am, its good for me
                              since im doing stuff later when gb would be on in my timezone, like watching movies
                              Good point: How's this for a fix?

If you don't play in a timezone that fits your schedule, that's your own fault. Nothing R2 can do about your problems. Change to a better suited timezone, start again, make a proper character. All you seem to do around here is complain about your current one.
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X