No announcement yet.

Class Wars Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW is fun if you have a chance to do well.
    Knight - Kabam - S1
    Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

i think what the OP want to say is the time he spent didnt worth for the Reward (but actually it is) and consider himself a Special player. so he wants another set of Rewards. well its not our fault that he think he's Special and couldnt find a better rewards in the shop but i do feel him somehow coz Class wars was introduced 4th of June last yr (Patch 1.6) and i think the shop was never tweak, am i right? so what we can get now is much easier than the last yr and Glory Crystals was supposed to be for a rare exchange. except for the Mounts i think they should higher the amount per crystal exchange or they should lower the value per item.
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
        i think what the OP want to say is the time he spent didnt worth for the Reward (but actually it is) and consider himself a Special player. so he wants another set of Rewards. well its not our fault that he think he's Special and couldnt find a better rewards in the shop but i do feel him somehow coz Class wars was introduced 4th of June last yr (Patch 1.6) and i think the shop was never tweak, am i right? so what we can get now is much easier than the last yr and Glory Crystals was supposed to be for a rare exchange. except for the Mounts i think they should higher the amount per crystal exchange or they should lower the value per item.
        I think you may have hit it here. When I started playing earlier this year there was players really excited about CWs. When I first entered I did find it a bit disappointing. It was not exactly intense PvP as most of my opponents were either way stronger or way weaker than me and most were afk. I did better than expected and won more than I lost went to the shop after and realized I could buy enough runestones to equal a single tank battle. Hardly something that I look forward to, but if I am home and free at the time I will enter because it is free ****, though I am now one of those afk players.

Comment

I got a wildfire mount from a lucky guess on CW once what are you talking about,,
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
          X