Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sacred Pisces/Gemni only for penetration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
    Why would an archer or knight use an astro that is MATK + Pen?? the Pen in this case is for MATK not PATK...Just... face... desks.

read it again. it adds matk and it also adds penetration. + matk, + penetration, not +penetration for matk so basically, u can double your penetration stat. basically, fromwhat i have found is that it ignores that much block.... but I have been known to be wrong. With all the crazy amounts of block going around, this may be necessary.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Highly likely that there is only one type of "penetration" (single stat as opposed to matk and patk). Thefore anything that adds to it, from dragon soul to astrals will affect any attack, whether its physical or magical. Whether adding this "extra stat" affects "piercing" enough to make it worth it or not.. who knows.. (lets say it might add 20% with 1k, and 22% with 4k... for example, made up numbers)
      " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
      Class : Knight
      Nick : Khine

Comment

my astral build on my phone is all red i have only to orange astral and that is determination and goddess blessing
        | Sunshine | Archer | Level xxx | Battle Rating: xxx | Honor: xxx | Server: xxx |
        File a ticket : Read the and

Comment

u need gemeni/pieces astral....penetration removes ur enemy block....part of it depends on the astral lvl...not to mention if u idiot and dont like extra atk....hell yea dont use it))
          IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
          Class:Mage
          Level:80
          Server:Scarstone-S274
          Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
          Guild:Genesis
          The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Personal preference of the player. Personally i would maybe get an extra astral and play around to see what kind of differences it made with my character and then go with what worked best for me.

Comment

Gem event ended. Lots of extra gold. Won both in a matter of 15 million gold Lucky day.
              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                The stronger you get the less significant 2k pdef/mdef is. Been running without them for a while now and PvP is actually a lot better in most cases.
                Agree. Insignificant. I'm a knight and the only red astrals I run are Sacred Gemini, Sacred Pisces, Holy Force, Holy Snipers Edge, and Holy Willpower. Once I raise my mdef more I'll be ditching Holy Willpower for a more useful astral. Those that don't understand penetration can continue talking smack about the Gemini plus Pisces combo while I enjoy killing you in bg.

Comment

Ok does anyone know if both astrals sacred gemini and concentrated attack can be used in slots and complement each other? Increasing patk and pdef?

Comment

Originally posted by R266036901 View Post
                    Ok does anyone know if both astrals sacred gemini and concentrated attack can be used in slots and complement each other? Increasing patk and pdef?
                    Sacred Gemini is PATK+PEN, Concentrated Attack is MATK+PEN. So, yes, you would be able to equip them together. The MATK from Concentrated Attack would be useless for you, but the penetration values would stack. I've asked around my server about going with this kind of setup and got mixed feelings on it. All I can say is you don't see a lot of the top players running this setup and I would use the slot for something else.

You would not be able to equip Sacred Gemini and Fury Attack together. They count as the same astral type and would be the same thing as trying to equip a Yellow PATK and a Red PATK; the red is just an upgraded version of the yellow.
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

For pvp: illusion,regeneration,deflection, new crit/penatration adv astral
                      Also some people like to change it up. So mages might want guardian angel over regeneration while archer/knights might take guardian angel over deflection. It's personal preference though.

For pve: mdef,pdef,regeneration,crit/penetration adv astral
                      The other 6 remain the same for both pve and pvp: pisces/gemini, patk/matk, crit, block, determination, blessing
                      Last edited by OhBummer; 12-03-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

I know it's a year late BUT can u use Pisces and Gemini Together?

Comment

Originally posted by Migangonz View Post
                          I know it's a year late BUT can u use Pisces and Gemini Together?
                          yes you can but only in the adv slots
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

use vigor and pisces/gemini
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                            X