Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

55 PvP set.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 55 PvP set.

    R2. U better start adding higher lvl sets really soon.. we are a few players on S3 that are closing up on lvl 60 now.. So get it up
    and running. same with multi-player dungeons and so on. Get it done or lose most of the high lvl players.

    --Ziloria, S3--

  • #2
    Yeah i totally agree on this, add stuff or you will lose players like this

    Don't forget wich servers payed for the progression of this game, its server 1 - 4 that spend money for you to develop, we dindt pay to get 354 extra servers, so fix it up please, listen to the community for once

    Stacy Worg Lair

    Comment


    • #3
      you QQ more Staff Pew pew more so its better if u add a paper on ur screen that have name LVL 55 PVP set staff is too
      lazy and tired like they have server in US and controlling from Canada and no internet available for them they have to run there on there feet to update server Less QQ more PEw PEw

      Comment


      • #4
        Are u having trouble winning the lvl 60 MP dungeons? Btw there is already armor that is lvl 50+ In loots. Yall just dont want to give up your uber status. Everyone will catch up to you in items and power, and you dont like that... You paid to get ahead. And you got ahead. But your lead doesnt last forever. At some point u will actually need skill to compete instead of more money.

        Comment


        • #5
          r2 is way too busy pumping out servers to worry about a handful of players. Although, maybe they should worry about those handful of players since most of them have spent an easy 500-1000 dollars each to get that high that quickly.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by choukage View Post
            r2 is way too busy pumping out servers to worry about a handful of players. Although, maybe they should worry about those handful of players since most of them have spent an easy 500-1000 dollars each to get that high that quickly.
            I spent about 100 since the start of the game which is almost 2 months old so thats 50$ month and most of it was used for socket rods and some extra crypt runs and I'm lvl57 but yeah there aren't enough people at lvl55+ to ask for the lvl55 set yet.

            Comment


            • #7
              not my server , lol , people will be OP

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                Are u having trouble winning the lvl 60 MP dungeons? Btw there is already armor that is lvl 50+ In loots. Yall just dont want to give up your uber status. Everyone will catch up to you in items and power, and you dont like that... You paid to get ahead. And you got ahead. But your lead doesnt last forever. At some point u will actually need skill to compete instead of more money.
                Stop mumbling **** dude, its not about that at all, the 55 set should be out, so stop deciding what we think, if you dont have something usefull to say dont post here. besides, there is no skill in this game, and on top of all that i want the set too and i havent pumped money in gear or gems, pvp is the stuff we like most here, so there should be a pvp set

                Originally posted by choukage View Post
                r2 is way too busy pumping out servers to worry about a handful of players. Although, maybe they should worry about those handful of players since most of them have spent an easy 500-1000 dollars each to get that high that quickly.
                Well true that there arent many 55+ still there were 50+ items in the crypt since the start, so a pvp set wouldnt hurt would it?

                Stacy Worg Lair
                Last edited by R23007575; 10-14-2012, 05:10 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  how many players are level 50+ ? not to many.. just wait.. if 55 set will be released now game will become unbalanced.. nobody can win in arena ,battlegrounds against these people .. so others will level up very slow => you will play with only 2 ,3 more people with same level like you its too early for level 55 set
                  • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
                  • Nickname : DarkShines
                  • Class : Mage
                  • Level : 50+
                  • Honor: Elite Warrior

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
                    how many players are level 50+ ? not to many.. just wait.. if 55 set will be released now game will become unbalanced.. nobody can win in arena ,battlegrounds against these people .. so others will level up very slow => you will play with only 2 ,3 more people with same level like you its too early for level 55 set
                    agree with u. since myself still below 50. the reason why ppl so fast at leveling cuz they buy vip.
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

                    played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      when there are 55 set..i believe many will quickly get that.
                      ☣CAIN☣

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The whole game should be released today NOT bits & pieces of it!

                        I want all updates nowwwwww

                        mounts lv38,
                        talents lv50,
                        heroic campaign mode,
                        wings (nah balens only),
                        troop speciality lv40,
                        fashion gear,
                        legendary epic equipment lv40

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X