Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Scam !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam !!

Please any mod or gm have a look and let me know, I been bugged daily by these:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scam1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	1757429

Name:	Scam2.jpg
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	1757430
    I kick butts.

I'd have to know the server and platform you're playing on, otherwise we can't do anything
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I received this mail as well, but haven't gotten PM'ed by the sender yet:

Name:	Scam.jpg
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1695397

This is R2Games Server 112.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Thanks, I'll pass that one along
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Got the same mail. R2games Server 202.

Comment

I have received the same mail.
            S195.
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Name:	scam 1.PNG
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	1695406

This and from what I know not only me got it on our server but many others.
              s42+merged R2 East Coast US.
              Redemption

Comment

happened in S111 too. both my toons got the same exact mail.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

For those that didn't post a screenie, was that also from someone called Comeon? If not, and if you still have the mail, please post a screenshot of the mail here

Comment

Scam alert In mailbox PLS READ

There is a random person going from server to server Spamming peoples mailbox For League of Angels, and linking a random link. I saw the message and Deleted it. The persons name is Comeon. The message is titled NEWS. I assume its a scamer, or worse. So if anyone sees this post it here. It was sent to my mail box on s528 then minutes later on 524. Guild members have noticed as well so i said i would post on forums about it.

Comment

Thank you. If any of you can post a screenshot of his mail here, that would be fab.

(There's a thread about this in Game Discussion, so I'll be merging this one with that one in a bit. )

Comment

no clue how to post a screen shot here. ive tried before.

Comment

i posted just recently a few minutes ago on this topic. I was unaware it was posted here. I am from East coast servers 524 and 528. Lots are getting that message now as we speak. And that person is currently online on s524 Misty River. spamming people that are online. That message above that people are linking is the exact one i got.

Comment

I've reported the servers mentioned here so far. If you see him pop up anywhere else, please screenshot it and post them here, and we'll poke a GM into swinging the Banhammer.

edit; He's been banned. Thank you all for the reports. But if a new one dares to show up, let me know and I'll feed them to a hungry GM.
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-24-2014, 04:24 AM.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-a-Screenshot - has the information to upload a picture on your computer or if have you on another website you can link to it.

DarkMeph
                              Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                              X