No announcement yet.

One of the most time consuming games ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

YOU HAVE FAILED TO RETIRE

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

YOU HAVE FAILED TO RETIRE

Comment

sometimes i just feel like giving up and logging off forever, but then i remember i spent money on this
        i'm not one to go around wasting money for no reason
        i'm in no means rich, so the $300 that i've spent is a lot to me, that investment is what keeps me playing
        lately i've found myself sleeping in and missing a lot of things like gb, arena, wb, my normal team probably getting sick of me signing on late, since they are doing runs 2 times in a row because of me
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I do have to work so I find that after I got dressed that I will log in and try and do 20 CQs any quick hot event ie Bounty quests, Amethyst mines (never bothered doing double time why do some thing that going take a lot longer for double rewards). I do not always do Amethyst.

Then leave for work come home (Wartune does not work for me and no point trying to use VPN. ISP has a very strict firewall). Help others if they need another MPD. I do not always do Arena or MPD I need. Do more CQs I try and do between 33 or 40 CQs per day. If Asima the Brutal being nice I might do more than requirements.

Depending on the day I will take part in GB. If not I might do TM. Not really bothered with BG so I only really get Honour from GB. Then do WB depending on how tired I am. Blitz Catas then If I got enough Crypt keys take part in Torment Depending also if I want the experience.

Weekends are different depending if I have finished CQs but since I do not have to work I tend to do a bit more stuff. Including trying to do both WB's. Sunday I normally donate all my gold to my guild unless I got something I can upgrade in my Leg Set.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Since I stopped playing, I've got more than enough free time. I can do all the duties I barely could do when I was trying to do the most important things in game every day (DI, ToK, Nirvana, 1x WB, GB, 1-2 BGs). Suddenly, I can play the piano for 30-60 mins, can prepare some nice dinner, can watch some movie or episode of some serie. Can spend 1 hour reading the book, can go for a walk, can play some other game for 1-2 hours and I still got some free time.
            When I was playing the game on a regular basis, I could barely do the most important duties in real. That observation really stroke me and I could actually learn how much of my time this game consumes.

No. Just no! Where is the most important activity besides outside of wartune. I seen no S.E.X but I see piano, dinner and a walk.

With that come back full time to wartunes. Balens are cheaper and more CQ!

Evil eye is waiting! Wild shop! oh oh oh! :P more levels!

Comment

here's the deal..... you don't HAVE to do everything! *shock, gasp in amazement*

takes us about 1 hour to do tok/DI/spire / and nir nm

blitz campaign and cata anytime

whats that leave? tanks and bg? im home for those anyways. Arena? I'm still home for those too. Guild Battle? I'm home for those..... mostly (or im sleeping >.< )

so thats what? 2 hours? The only thing i dislike is having to be there at a certain time for events or miss out, but w/e. I miss 1 wb quite often and i really dont care that much. Play part time and I shockingly keep up. This game ain't hard to play part time. The rest of the **** is there for non cashers to amuse themselves with.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                here's the deal..... you don't HAVE to do everything! *shock, gasp in amazement*

whats that leave? tanks and bg? im home for those anyways. Arena? I'm still home for those too. Guild Battle? I'm home for those..... mostly (or im sleeping >.< )

so thats what? 2 hours? The only thing i dislike is having to be there at a certain time for events or miss out, but w/e. I miss 1 wb quite often and i really dont care that much. Play part time and I shockingly keep up. This game ain't hard to play part time. The rest of the **** is there for non cashers to amuse themselves with.

basically what i do
                since my server is different time to me
                8pm is reset
                i get on, do my blessing/jewel hunt/grab my daily stuff like heaven horns
                then i will set a crypt blitz, go watch some tv series or a movie
                come back about 12am, do my events (in this case, amethyst, astrals, bounties)
                set solo blitz and go play league or dota
                at about 3am im either asleep or will do wb depending on how i feel
                wake up and do gb
                after gb is what i need to change, since i just have the game on mindlessly, i need to do something else i think.
                as op said, go for a walk, read a book etc.
                this game taking up too much time
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

With the addition of DI missing a WB here and there isn't as big of a deal anyways (tho guess depends how far you get in it).

My team can do 5-6 levels so on good days that's 10-15+ mil just from DI, sure with WB you can get more but it's enough to get you through the day.

Comment

u have maps,wb,astraling,gem hunt,events....many more if u are new to game .... u wont be able to max honor from 1 bg especially if u are non vip,arena for those mounts and new arena shop items,if there is gods its 1 mil gold isn't small thing per boss,fishing is also nice some at 25 lvl are fishing shards now (if I have that don't see reson to play spire I play it only for fs fc)

in any case there will be even more content both Chinese and new one created

Comment

IF u ask me, you just need to invest the most time during the 1st month of your character. As time goes on, your character needs less attention, just like a kid growing up needing less stuff from a parent and do thing independently.

First 5-6 weeks, I attended all stuff. Start 8:30, end 22:30. But I take breaks in between of course to do stuff.

My char is 4.5 months now. I most of the time skip important stuff like WB (because I'm @ school in the morning and I'd rather sleep in the evening), but I'm not getting left behind server-wise and cross-server-wise. My time is enough just for MPD,arena,1 or 2 bg,and tmaps. Weekends I do 1-2 WB. I afk while blitzing cata, and I start to blitz campaign before logging out. I do wilds when someone finds a boss or elite and needs help, but rarely do i actively find for monsters. Tanks? meh. Partly thanks to my slow-leveling I can skip TOK,Spire,etc. But at least I am able to do things i have to do while having fun.

We are NOT REQUIRED nor obliged to do everything. Just play this for fun and chill.
                      S292 Archer level 46
                      35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                      August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                      283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                      May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

Im agree... this game is too time consumig... but seems there are peeps who like it, i've read in many places peeps thanking for new thing cuz they were bored of old one.

The game is designed to be done in 7-9 hrs dependig if you have a team of 4 that are olways online when you are, the most time consuming are CQ and Wilds, killing sylphs and searching monsters, Elite and the most difucult to find... the boss.

When new things are added olders has to be removed, or make it simplier... we can only blizt solo things, make sense but if you are able to solo a MPD that would make it bliztble, Spire and ToK could make it to the highest lvl on solo mode. Is just an idea exposed for others before me which i agree a lot, but would add shorten blizting time.
                        Last edited by Linkoneusc; 10-03-2014, 01:05 PM.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                        X