Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys. I am a wartuneholic!

OOOOo
    Every time I touch the game it gives me itches!!

I am like telling myself no you can't but, then I say yes you can like Obama!
    I was an ex gamer and thought I need something to rebound. Something innocent, something fresh, something nice.

So I was typing one day for fun good adult games. Maybe like spades or something real boring like backwards checkers or chess. But then I found wartune with a pretty pixel face. Don't get me wrong don't like that cupcake stuff. But this cupcake stuff was appealing so I clicked!

OOOO the itches come back, from the first time we met.

Good goodness. Sorry guys. I know I should repent but this is like candy in my mouth. Like a delicious chocolate dunk in a bath tube full of cream pudding.

Okay back to story. So I was reading forums and so call this Hero guy was telling us to keep pushing on with our lives. I was convice at one point from this guy people labeled a Hero. But then the Hero came back each time to try to save us

So I thought if the hero came back -><- and we went forward. It was a circular rotation around the sun we call Wartune that suns and baths us.

Erm I forgot something. Because without that we are nothing.
    Here it goes.

Okay, okay

level 75 br 4555
    Mage!

HAHAHA! ooo that feels good

Btw the fight betweeen cashers and non cashers and levelers and non levelers is action packed. I like it!

Comment

I have friends in all camps but like to say Welcome to the club I think. Sometimes wartune can be really funny other times it can be bad.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
        I have friends in all camps but like to say Welcome to the club I think. Sometimes wartune can be really funny other times it can be bad.

DarkMeph
        If it is a drug and we are all doing it together it is alright I think.

The possibility of getting caught in a big group has a slim ratio if we all run.

Comment

there are certainly highs and there are lows. Just like to say the Cupcakes are not mine.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
          X