Suggestion: Fix Holy Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Fix Holy Seal

Because I'm still getting stunned by players in the mid-high 60s & I'm max hs @ lvl 72 -- that's a broken mechanic. in other games they would consider that a bug.

Reset it and reassess the max values per level based off of the current exp per level.

I'm getting sick and tired of this max stun ** in bg just because these other players have been playing a few months longer than me and no matter what I do, I cannot catch up until I get into the high 70s or even level 80.

Pre-patch level 69 players could achieve 50-60 in talents, post-patch 30-40 before you hit level 73. For all pre-patch players it means; automatic maximum stun duration on any newer opponent. Plus they get the time to sit there and camp forever ON TOP OF THAT. Meaning they are already stronger. That just makes Sylphtune even more broken and unenjoyable; especially when it comes to cross-server pvp events.

I understand I thought it should be fixed too at first but as I've gotten stronger and can stand for the 3 turn stun from lower BR players and even some higher BR players. My suggestion would just leave BG and re-enter after the 5 minute cool down until you can get in a BG that suites you.

Comment

and what should I do about arena?

Comment

Best is to level up quick, this is also what the game play wants you to do now
        the situation is created to stop camping

and yes it might be unfair.. but thats with a lot in this game lately

Comment

Originally posted by papashai View Post
          Best is to level up quick, this is also what the game play wants you to do now
          the situation is created to stop camping

and yes it might be unfair.. but thats with a lot in this game lately
          "stop camping"? It's keeping many campers safe. They can stay there and have a guaranteed stun to any opponent for maximum duration now. It is, indeed, the campers that I'm seeing as the core problem with this broken game mechanic.

Comment

chaos on start helps also :-)

Comment

What if they f up campers even more? Instead of fixing the talents and such so old players have higher hs than newer can have, they just remove the talent exp levels, and add it to their normal exp, forcing them to level a few levels =)

I wanna see the complains =D

Comment

Originally posted by CaveNocte View Post
                and what should I do about arena?
                Group with people your BR and only let people like 80k+ BR in (depends on how high your BR is to set the bar on lowest BR allowed in) or I just suggest you don't let timer go past 20 seconds or you could very well get mismatched.

Comment

Arena with stun, either use chaos to attempt them to hit one of their own teammates, or have a mage use puri, or even if someone has a puri rune high enough.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                  X