Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats/time is mine good or bad?

Hi,
    So lately, ive been noticing other's br is prety much skyrocketing... exept from mine :P
    I got br of 84k currently, and im playing since end february/begin march.
    my first months were really slow... i didnt had any idea of what the hell is was doing...
    and i wasnt active at all (i didnt came online like 4 days a week)
    so since begin june i had an idea of what i was doing... i had a br of 30k...
    so it started raising.
    month after month.
    i hit 70k just a couple weeks ago, ive been in 70-80k br for 1 week (mainly coz i got vip from someone and i could improvie acedemy allot)
    So the thing is... am i really that weak??? i get totally slayed in bg.. I need to dryad someone to get 2 kills
    i hear storys about people who begun in june, and got 100k br...
    The colors, The grey
    The fire, The smoke,
    The lights, The dark
    To speak or to choke
    The words, That hurts
    The truth, The lies
    The wishpers, the noise
    Its blinding Your eyes.

Honest Answer: Cash beats all in this game .
    If u start cashing you will reach what you desire
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
      Honest Answer: Cash beats all in this game .
      If u start cashing you will reach what you desire
      **tears** :'(&<---<
      The colors, The grey
      The fire, The smoke,
      The lights, The dark
      To speak or to choke
      The words, That hurts
      The truth, The lies
      The wishpers, the noise
      Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Time is also really important. There are still a few things that you can get just by playing the game that money doesn't trump. Mystery stones are the top one I can think of off the top of my head.

Many things just don't make sense to pay for either. The mount hoof pack currently offered for $35 is 2-3 days of dragon invasion for everyone on my server. One player has paid for 1000s of whips to rush his stable and at last check had 70k that he couldn't use. Soul crystals and fate stones work similarly.

The real story is that a well built toon with $50 a month(most likely less than you pay for internet) can be far better than a toon which doesn't get key events done but get $1000 a month. This game should be thought of as part of your entertainment budget. Spend what you want to but do your best to maximize returns on every balen and even more importantly have fun doing so.

Comment

dont use whips, Soul Cristals or synth gems unless there is an event. Same goes for almost all ... save, save and save it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
            dont use whips, Soul Cristals or synth gems unless there is an event. Same goes for almost all ... save, save and save it all!
            i do it all hehe
            The colors, The grey
            The fire, The smoke,
            The lights, The dark
            To speak or to choke
            The words, That hurts
            The truth, The lies
            The wishpers, the noise
            Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

All br's been sky rocketing the pass months, cause of the new 80 gear, DI, Awesome events and such. Just check how my br have been increasing. and I'm almost at 170k right now.

Comment

dont look at stats/time, cz its a useless factor to consider. ofc pvp mainly is affected by time (especially 80 bg).
                Being strong or weak is imo more depending on your level. you got 84k br, is that at lv 80 or lv 60?
                Besides br isnt a good measurement, since a knight could have easily 15k matk which is useless, or a char with will destroyer and having 1.5k crit or sth.
                If you think you're weak, try doing slow leveling to catch a bit up at br. Although you shouldnt hold your level back by camping imo

Comment

Working...
                X