i cant see that on my server
    Game:Wartune
    Server:421
    Name:♤♥destroyer♥
    level:60
    Br 21k(accidently leveled to fast
    Class:Archer

Comment

Right now, passed the time seeking for Apollo/Hades and Enjoying my Hercules. OP damage enough to take an equal enemy or even much sronger tho.
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

Comment

I am just trying to decide if I should buy the white apollo and spend all my mahra and sepelcrum on the white apollo. Some people say hades and other people say archers need apollo for the matk.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          haha. even if it's for sale, noncash players who arent lucky with the free chests still cant get it.
          Yes we can't
          Name:MODOKâ„¢
          Class:Archer
          Server:Kabam s28(West)
          Guild:CritRime
          Level:Advanced 80
          BR(MAX):1.6 mil
          Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Been trying for an apollo since they got released, never could get it. So I jumped on this the first chance I could (165 mahra to make it blue, meh.. still got enough to 4 star my blue Eve anyway and I'm a far cry from a Herc tear-wise)

Now is it best to leave it at 1 and make it blue, or can I level it now as I wait for Sylph upgrade event without making it weak in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              I am just trying to decide if I should buy the white apollo and spend all my mahra and sepelcrum on the white apollo. Some people say hades and other people say archers need apollo for the matk.
              Apollo was great for archers before electro/gaia/hercules/eve... whatever they decide to call it, today. Apollo has limited use now, and probably shouldn't be anyones main sylph unless it's already maxed.

Comment

Working...
              X